• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Details for Iowa Meet and Greet-Dec.8

So was that you Collin, the old balding focker that showed up late?

Had a smoke with Curt though, much better than that a$$hat that post's on here.

Just kidding Curt, lol

Allright who had that gay ass PVC snorkal sticking out, flareless, 9.5's?

90PioSport99 said:
I'm going to spray you asshats down with a hot, brown, Stanley Steemer next time I see you. Teach you to look up my skirt again sick F*cks.

ia green96 said:
Had a smoke with Curt though, much better than that a$$hat that post's on here.

Just kidding Curt, lol

It was too friggin cold to smoke outside saturday. I think Collin was offended that you sat at the other table with your brother.
I like making a$$hat posts here. Long live the A$$HAT!!! :wantyou:

ia green96 said:

I did notice a MIOBI sticker on that one, if that setup works, then who cares what it looks like. BEEEEFFY friggin tires. Nice.

ia green96 said:
97CountryXJ said:
I did notice a MIOBI sticker on that one, if that setup works, then who cares what it looks like. BEEEEFFY friggin tires. Nice.
That's Andy (the one who was sitting at the opposite end of the table from you Curt). And that setup I'm sure works just fine. His rig is function over form, I thought it was actually pretty cool.

90PioSport99 said:
That's Andy (the one who was sitting at the opposite end of the table from you Curt). And that setup I'm sure works just fine. His rig is function over form, I thought it was actually pretty cool.

I'll have to take some notes at a later date. Function over form is what the POS rig is going to get in the spring. I can be real creative when it comes to fabricating. Nice work Andy.

Yes, I did sit away from your party, but it was a family thing also. I was really looking for a more quiet place to get know you guys a bit.

ia green96 said:
Yes, I did sit away from your party, but it was a family thing also. I was really looking for a more quiet place to get know you guys a bit.
It's all good man, we'll catch up with you next time at a little calmer place.

Yeah that would be Andy’s rig with that PVC snorkel sticking out. Down at Dans there can be some deep holes and lots of water. So let me ask you where is your air box located? In the front and acts like a funnel for water to get in to the motor his set up took all that out. Does it look different yes but it does work yes and also he does not have to worry about catching it on a tree like the ones you buy and they mount on the side of the fenders. Also you should see where he will take that Jeep with 2” of lift and 34x9.5 TSL skinny tires kick ass. :greensmok

pic's? anyone?

no pics here..I was to busy getting the hell down the road! I am already sick of this snow/ice shit.

XJ&TJ4ME said:
no pics here..I was to busy getting the hell down the road! I am already sick of this snow/ice shit.

snow? I'd be fine with some fluffy stuff. This ice sheet is gettibg old.

it started snowing here about an hour or two ago. It was only like a 20% chance of any precipitation..and here it is! It is like a show, ice and slush shit sandwich. All the layers in one big mess....I am heading to the shop to cut the rear quarters...

OUT!!

Back