• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Details for Iowa Meet and Greet-Dec.8

x2 I am glad I left when I did I had to stop and clean the windshield off ever 10 to 15 miles. So I hope ever one that had to drive made it home safely.

Also I will agree next time we need to do this some place else with out the holiday shoppers and stuff. I was hoping maybe we could do something like Memorial Day down at Dan’s that is if you guys in your mall crawler would be willing to get them dirty that is.

And Collin it was your entire fault don’t know what for yet but I am sure we can come up with something.

Yeah ok, if we are all blaming Collin, then here goes. Tisk Tisk Collin.
Great to meet you all. X3,4 & 5 on meeting at a quieter, less LOUD and larger place sometime in the warmer and near future.
I am all up to getting the old white XJ muddy, keeps her happy. Maybe my wife will be up to playing in the mud in the POS too.
You all have a great holiday season, and hope to see you soon!

PS.
Pardon my son, he was in a grumpy mood. He is his daddys little hellraiser! My wife and daughter also had a good time.

Later

CB

97CountryXJ said:
Yeah ok, if we are all blaming Collin, then here goes. Tisk Tisk Collin.
Great to meet you all. X3,4 & 5 on meeting at a quieter, less LOUD and larger place sometime in the warmer and near future.
I am all up to getting the old white XJ muddy, keeps her happy. Maybe my wife will be up to playing in the mud in the POS too.
You all have a great holiday season, and hope to see you soon!

PS.
Pardon my son, he was in a grumpy mood. He is his daddys little hellraiser! My wife and daughter also had a good time.

Later

CB
Glad to hear everyone had fun Curt. I felt like I didn't get to talk to ya a whole lot but it's hard to talk to all ends of the table.

90PioSport99 said:
Glad to hear everyone had fun Curt. I felt like I didn't get to talk to ya a whole lot but it's hard to talk to all ends of the table.
Awe, thats allright, even though it was loud, ISU won. I think BWW needs to invest in some more speakers. GOOD GOD!!!
I brought the coil spacers with me......hint hint -and- I sure hope that everyone made it home ok.

Last edited:
Holy log jam...that had to be the longest shittiest drive home from DSM that I have yet to encounter. I was not able to break 40 until south of Centerville. Just shy of a 4 hour trip home....and 2 gallons of windshield cleaner! Regardless of the shitty drive home it was good to finally put some more faces with screen names. My wife asked me on the way home if I thought it was worth the drive up...I told her "your damn right it was". If an opportunity presents itself that includes wheelin, hot wings and beer....I will travel many a mile to partake!! Good to see ya all and meet some new fellow wheelers. I am off to watch Miami Vice.......

PEAS OUT!!:D

Wife says she could have killed the chicken, dressed it, battered it, and deep fried it in the time it took to sit down. :) you should it eat!

Last edited:
I guess since everyone wants to blame Collin I am on board with that.

Memorial Day weekend at Dans sounds good to me. My Big black MJ will ready by then. I am never afraid to wheel it. Collin and Rockhound know that.

I totally spaced the spacers. I might get a hold of you at a later date yet. Don't feel bad. I pulled a brake booster for Rockhound yesterday and left it in my shop. Go Figure.

I guess if we are slamming Collin, which I'm not. Who in the hell would pick that place & that time( Iowa vs Iowa state game), A small crowded ass sports bar. For 20 some complete strangers to meet and get to know each other? Hell, I couldn't even hear the waitress, and she was standing right next to me. Slilent Bob out

ia green96 said:
I guess if we are slamming Collin, which I'm not. Who in the hell would pick that place & that time( Iowa vs Iowa state game), A small crowded ass sports bar. For 20 some complete strangers to meet and get to know each other? Hell, I couldn't even hear the waitress, and she was standing right next to me. Slilent Bob out
Gee next time tell us how you really feel man :D. I don't know, despite all the noise we seemed to do okay. It's just a pain at those long tables like that, round ones are much better.

yeah it was a great time i wish I could of stayed a little longer. When it get closer to Memorial Day weekend I will throw this back out there as a maybe. Collin you can wear that skirt that you wore last time.:laugh:

Laters

Last edited:
Rockhound89 said:
Collin you can wear that skirt that you wore last time.:laugh:

Laters
???:confused:???

If I remember your truck did not make it down there so you rode bitch in an XJ if I remember right?? So I am just flipping you some shit

Later

oh oh, and maybe the red heels and the hot pink lipstick...whoops, did I just type that??!! ;)

You know it!! I need one of those bumper stickers that says "Ass, grass or gas, no one rides for free!!" We all know Collin is gonna pay up one way or another!;)

XJ&TJ4ME said:
You know it!! I need one of those bumper stickers that says "Ass, grass or gas, no one rides for free!!" We all know Collin is gonna pay up one way or another!;)
that is so not right were is that pretty boy at any way

I'm going to spray you asshats down with a hot, brown, Stanley Steemer next time I see you. Teach you to look up my skirt again sick F*cks.

Back