• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Inland Empire Meet & Greet; Tuesday, 02/06/07

dzraces said:
LOL no black mail just lucky I guess

Well, at least one of you is.

Does anybody that is going to be there tonight have a couple pieces of .625" ID (5/8") Tubing laying around? I need a couple of short lengths; 1 @ 10+" and 1 @ 12+", 3/32" - 1/8". If you do, I'll trade you a chicken wing for it, of coarse it will be with a sauce you can't stand.
I changed a couple of minor things up front, a new sway bar mount being one of them but it didn't change things. Either which way, I need a couple of longer disconnects.

Yes, as a matter of fact I am lazy. Oh, don't forget cheap too.

:D

Off of work @ 530, gotta swing by and pick up the dog then swing by and pick up the wife and then were headed down the hill. See ya there.

Bent said:
Does anybody that is going to be there tonight have a couple pieces of .625" ID (5/8") Tubing laying around? I need a couple of short lengths; 1 @ 10+" and 1 @ 12+", 3/32" - 1/8". If you do, I'll trade you a chicken wing for it, of coarse it will be with a sauce you can't stand.
I changed a couple of minor things up front, a new sway bar mount being one of them but it didn't change things. Either which way, I need a couple of longer disconnects.

Yes, as a matter of fact I am lazy. Oh, don't forget cheap too.

:D
I'll bring you a few pieces, not sure on the wall thickness...they appear to be more like 3/16".

Back