• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need some wings.

ok We wont be there Im coming home early with a shit load of parts to toss at the damn heep to get it fixed since today it decides to develope a very bad miss and it wont even idle

dzraces said:
yeah stayed up working on it till 3 am
I think I have it narrowed down to the damn carb but it's hard to tell when it wont stay running
check fuel pump and filter.

my .02

Mr.OverKill said:
check fuel pump and filter.

my .02
new filter and pump is definatly working.....sprayed my self pretty good when i forgot the hose clamp. Ive been reading that its common for the carter 2bbl carb it has to get the idle passages clogged up so when I get home Im gona try to clean it up. I cant afford a $300 carb right now so I may be jeepless in big bear :(

dzraces said:
I may be jeepless in big bear :(

my wife is probably staying at camp most of the time with the baby, you can ride along with me if need be... i dont know wtf im doing out there anyway it will help to have someone to talk to when the check underwear light comes on:laugh:

GrimmJeeper said:
my wife is probably staying at camp most of the time with the baby, you can ride along with me if need be... i dont know wtf im doing out there anyway it will help to have someone to talk to when the check underwear light comes on:laugh:
I may take you up on the offer if my wife doesnt come which she says whe isnt now so who knows...........my jeep doesnt have a check underwear light its got the oh shit your fucked light though

I'll be there. Just gotta stop by Matty's shop on the way. Maybe do a little 'pre m&g fender trimming'.

Have fun guys, I wasnt able to head out. I dont like work very much!!

Back