• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IE meet and greet Tuesday June 10th 6pm

I'll be in the gas guzzlin beast of a Durango becuase my Jeep is waitn for brown santa to pay a visit.

Damn, I have a physics final tomorrow. I'll be studying electromagnetics while you all are having fun :(

ryno44 said:
Is anyone bringing their Jeep????? If not, I'll be in my Chevy....it's a little more comfy.

Drove mine to work just for the M&G!

well by the time I was ready to place my order they were at capacity by the time I picked it up they were asking people to leave if they were not seated so the guys moved the meet to red robin and the wife and I left for home. Sorry I didnt get to hang out and talk jeep but the wife has to be willing to hang out or I face consequences like less jeep funds :(

I was out on the patio all by myself @ 5:45 with 2 tables and 6 chairs. By 6:15 no one was there and I had to give up my chairs and a table.

I felt like the girl who got stood up for prom! :bawl:

But then, Curt, XtremeXJ showed up like my knoght in shining armor. :clap: We had a good time though. It was a madhouse.

Maybe I will get to meet you all next time.

luvdlions said:
I was out on the patio all by myself @ 5:45 with 2 tables and 6 chairs. By 6:15 no one was there and I had to give up my chairs and a table.

I felt like the girl who got stood up for prom! :bawl:

But then, Curt, XtremeXJ showed up like my knoght in shining armor. :clap: We had a good time though. It was a madhouse.

Maybe I will get to meet you all next time.
I got there about 5 and waited on the patio till about 5:45 but didnt get to sit down, went inside to use the restroom looked around put in the wife and my order at about 6 went out side to see who was around, went back in a few minutes later to get our order and was told those people standing had to leave they were at capacity, you must have snuck in when I left the patio. that is the busiest Ive seen the place ever

Gerr said:
I got there about 5 and waited on the patio till about 5:45 but didnt get to sit down, went inside to use the restroom looked around put in the wife and my order at about 6 went out side to see who was around, went back in a few minutes later to get our order and was told those people standing had to leave they were at capacity, you must have snuck in when I left the patio. that is the busiest Ive seen the place ever

I was the guy sitting in the corner, straight outside the door, by himself with a cold one, wearing blue jeans and a blue button down shirt. I guess it would help if anyone knew what I looked like.

So here ya go... I am the guy on the left
redneckhottub.jpg

luvdlions said:
I was the guy sitting in the corner, straight outside the door, by himself with a cold one, wearing blue jeans and a blue button down shirt. I guess it would help if anyone knew what I looked like.

So here ya go... I am the guy on the left
redneckhottub.jpg
nope when I was out there it was a older afro-american guy with 2 women folk friends drinking martini's and smoking like freight trains at the table directly across from the door

It certainly was crazy loud... I saw a few YJs & a black XJ leaving the area of the resturant... back out toward Foothill.

Oh Well next time...
Glad luvdlions was there...

Curt

Gerr said:
nope when I was out there it was a older afro-american guy with 2 women folk friends drinking martini's and smoking like freight trains at the table directly across from the door

Yeah, I saw him there by himself when I got there. I stood around waiting and then he got up and I took his table.

Like I said... nextime. Let's just make sure the Raiders aren't in the playoffs then. Wait a minute, who am I kidding, thats not gonna happen, we should be OK.

Well I had fun, I arrived around 7:45 and saw Dave's rig and Anthony's rig. Then recognized Ryno's rig right away hahaha. Logged back into NAXJA from my phone and saw they moved it to Red Robin.

Definitely had fun meeting Jeep Couple and Ryno! 3 cool people that I'd be happy to wheel with anytime! As usual, Dave and Johnny were making people laugh =X

Tim, thanks again for bringing those parts, and Leep, thanks a BUNCH for the hook up!

crazyjim said:
Well I had fun, I arrived around 7:45 and saw Dave's rig and Anthony's rig. Then recognized Ryno's rig right away hahaha. Logged back into NAXJA from my phone and saw they moved it to Red Robin.

Definitely had fun meeting Jeep Couple and Ryno! 3 cool people that I'd be happy to wheel with anytime! As usual, Dave and Johnny were making people laugh =X

Tim, thanks again for bringing those parts, and Leep, thanks a BUNCH for the hook up!

Laura and I had a great time as well. Met some more of the NAXJA crew and ate some good grub!

Can't wait for the next one.

Nick

luvdlions said:
Yeah, I saw him there by himself when I got there. I stood around waiting and then he got up and I took his table.

Like I said... nextime. Let's just make sure the Raiders aren't in the playoffs then. Wait a minute, who am I kidding, thats not gonna happen, we should be OK.

LDL

So what the hell time did we leave ??

Curt

We left the red robin parking alot about 10:30

Back