• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IE M&G Aug 19, Buffalo Wild Wings in Rancho

yeah skwerly the guy with the long goat.....that would be me...WILDMAN hahaha

Wow. That's just friggin' weird. It also begs a question: If you know you blow chunks with the blazin' wings, why wouldn't you get another flavor, and save the hassle? :moon:

Wow, the dude with the long goat looks a LOT like me. Eerily, me thinks! Anyone else think so? :anon:

Yeah, but he had a haircut...hahahah:piratefla

hey i thought john gave up his shaft last night. bahahaha

Wow. That's just friggin' weird. It also begs a question: If you know you blow chunks with the blazin' wings, why wouldn't you get another flavor, and save the hassle? :moon:

Wow, the dude with the long goat looks a LOT like me. Eerily, me thinks! Anyone else think so? :anon:
i tried a wing from rich's (wildman) order. just to see how bad. i didnt think they were gonna mess me up that bad:twak:

I had a half dozen blazin wings last night, was whee bit painful coming out

ahha god i miss that place. i dunno if i can wait till the one over here opens.

when i was living in toledo a local radio station used to have a contest at the one in Bowling Green Ohio every monday, a blazin wing eating contest. the record was 300 in one hour, some huge 6'5 400lb biker dude named stanky. good times lol

i ate a dozen of em', not bad(till this morning) lets do it again. john bet me $10 to rub my eyes with the sauce i thought about it and then backed out (not usually like me) thats just stupid.

i ate a dozen of em', not bad(till this morning) lets do it again. john bet me $10 to rub my eyes with the sauce i thought about it and then backed out (not usually like me) thats just stupid.

That was a good idea to not rub that shit on your face. ;)

wash ur hands before ya take a leak

grimm got it all over his shaft. bahahahaha,and he didnt even know it. thats just not right...

dammit, thats not what she said. lol

Back