• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IE M&G Aug 19, Buffalo Wild Wings in Rancho

Yeah, it was great seeing alot of new faces and old ones as well...

Ohh... And Thanks for moving my Jeep a mile across the parking lot Jim... I needed the walk to burn off that beer. =)

I tried moving your POS Tow truck but I couldnt get traction so I rammed it instead. :clap:

good times the M&G 8/19/09
IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

bahaha! i have a big ass nose!

Good meeting you all. JohnX's wife is awesome, she bid us farewell with " see you later motherfackers"

Im still backed up from all the food i ate, god dammit i have to poop!

dammit julio i told you its the cheeseburger you ate 1st. looking forward to wheelin with ya some day. i'll bring the TP hehehehe :gee:

i didnt try the dt coke, but i can vouch for the newcastle , flattire and HOT WINGS. told Johnx i was comming by his shop tomorrow to use the toilet

Hahaha, yes they looked hot.

It was a great turnout tonight. There were a bunch of new people as well as a bunch that I have not seen in quite a long time.

Leep
they were so hot. when i got home i kept vomitting. im still vomitting :bawl:

:dunno::puke::puke::puke::gee::flame:

AT LEAST YOU WAITED TILL YOU GOT HOME TO BLOW CHUNKS, Great people, Great HOT wings and great OH GOD WATCH OUT ANTHONY'S GONNA PUKE :puke::smoker:

haha man im sorry i missed this, i havent been to bw's since i lived in ohio. looks like you guys had a great time.

you know.. they are opening one in Torrance at the delamo mall, maybe its time for a west side MG? :D

why was anthony gunna puke? too much of the good stuff? :roflmao:

Yeah, it was great seeing alot of new faces and old ones as well...

Ohh... And Thanks for moving my Jeep a mile across the parking lot Jim... I needed the walk to burn off that beer. =)

I tried moving your POS Tow truck but I couldnt get traction so I rammed it instead. :clap:
WTF did you hit it with? You couldn't have won that battle. My boom was moved up and over out of it's valley.

haha man im sorry i missed this, i havent been to bw's since i lived in ohio. looks like you guys had a great time.

you know.. they are opening one in Torrance at the delamo mall, maybe its time for a west side MG? :D

Sounds good. count me in... not that i dont like driving 2 hours to hang out or nothin... :p

why was anthony gunna puke? too much of the good stuff? :roflmao:
LOL it just takes 1 blazin wing to make me blow chunks. then again i had 30 wings...

LOL it just takes 1 blazin wing to make me blow chunks. then again i had 30 wings...

Wow. That's just friggin' weird. It also begs a question: If you know you blow chunks with the blazin' wings, why wouldn't you get another flavor, and save the hassle? :moon:

Wow, the dude with the long goat looks a LOT like me. Eerily, me thinks! Anyone else think so? :anon:

Back