• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IE meet and greet Tuesday June 10th 6pm

luvdlions said:
I was the guy sitting in the corner, straight outside the door, by himself with a cold one, wearing blue jeans and a blue button down shirt. I guess it would help if anyone knew what I looked like.

So here ya go... I am the guy on the left
redneckhottub.jpg
C'mon am I the only one curious about what the heck is going on in this picture?----------Hans

It was great meeting everyone last night, I had a good time. Next time we need to check the sports page to make sure we can ALL get together.

Anyway, can't wait to go wheeling with you all.

Its a redneck hot tub Hans... thought you would get it for sure.

This picture was sent to me along with some other good redneck inventions in an e-mail. I don't have any pictures of me. None, that I want to post here anyway!

luvdlions said:
Its a redneck hot tub Hans... thought you would get it for sure.

This picture was sent to me along with some other good redneck inventions in an e-mail. I don't have any pictures of me. None, that I want to post here anyway!
Ok, cool!:D Whew, at first I thought it was some strange cult ritual you guys were performing:dunno:------------Hans

Back