• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IE meet and greet

Where exactly this place located???

xjohnnyc said:
Yeah, I can do that.
Cool :D I"ll bring the stuff to the range then :D

On that note: folks you have between now and FRiday 3PM to post up if you want your stuff to be delivered to the IE meet and greet. PLease post your name as some of the orders I had labeled with names not user names. I"ll stick all of that into a box and hand over to Johnny Fri :D

Should be there. I would like the hoodies and shirts I ordered.

Jay is the name.

JohnX said:
Think he won't remember you after all these months :roflmao:
How could anyone forget Rabbit?
2qwpjs5.jpg

Kejtar said:
How could anyone forget Rabbit?
2qwpjs5.jpg

Hey now, I was having a popeye moment trying to straighten out a crossmember with my bare hands.

So let me get this straight, you want me to go to the Orange county meet and greets but you cant come to the IE!

P.S. does that mean johnny is bringing the "stuff":shhh:

ryurabbit said:
Hey now, I was having a popeye moment trying to straighten out a crossmember with my bare hands.
Actually IIRC you were jumping up and down on it to no avail.
So let me get this straight, you want me to go to the Orange county meet and greets but you cant come to the IE!
I would have except if I come out, I'll stay out late again and I need to catchup on long lost and MIA sleep. I have been averaging under 5 hours for nearly 2 weeks ans Sat/Sun is the first time I will get to sleep in (for me that means sleeping from 23:00 or so till 8:00 :D). So.. as much as I'd like to, I'll have to pass.
Looks like it.

ryurabbit said:

Yeah, I'll be bringing the stuff for you and JohnX. Nobody else posted up.

Back