• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IE meet and greet

Dan...you're fired :D

Never go to BWW's on a fight night. $5 cover and the place is standing room only with wall to wall deafness.

JohnX said:
Dan...you're fired :D

Never go to BWW's on a fight night. $5 cover and the place is standing room only with wall to wall deafness.

And waitresses that are sooo busy talking to everyone that is hitting on them that it takes forever to get your bill and never get your to-go box.

Leep said:
And waitresses that are sooo busy talking to everyone that is hitting on them that it takes forever to get your bill and never get your to-go box.
if it was so bad some one else can set them up from now on I tried to pick a date time and place to acomidate the most people, I didnt go cuz I feel like shit and couldnt talk my wife in to believing it was more important to go than to stay home and rest.

Gerr said:
if it was so bad some one else can set them up from now on I tried to pick a date time and place to acomidate the most people, I didnt go cuz I feel like shit and couldnt talk my wife in to believing it was more important to go than to stay home and rest.

Not worried here. I would not have known that there was a fight on tonight. I would also assume that no matter where we went tonight that it would have been the same.

Still the conversation was good and the food was just as good as it has been everytime I have been there.

Leep

Gerr said:
Dan we still love you....Its just always fun to give you some shit now and then :D

I'm glad that I went. It was good to see the IE guys that I usually only see a couple times a year.

Glad I went to it was great to meet you all and thanks to Dennis for bringing his daughter who kept my daughter entertained !(Hope the Wife is feeling ok today ) hope to see you all out at at Calico

Gerr said:
damnit i missed johnny

Thanks Dan. Was that sarcasm? :) I was hoping you'd be there. Slim wasn't there either, and he told me on the phone Friday night that he'd be there.

Back