• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iowa Meet and Greet Part Deux-late Nov. early Dec.

Hey Collin & Curt, are your phone #'s the same as last M&G, in case I run into troubles?

Hey Collin & Curt, are your phone #'s the same as last M&G, in case I run into troubles?
Mine is still 314-3184, I haven't talked to Curt in a few months and he hasn't been on real recently. I'm going to try to get ahold of him to see if he'll make it though, but I think he's been going through a lot with his recent divorce situation.

Mine is still 314-3184, I haven't talked to Curt in a few months and he hasn't been on real recently. I'm going to try to get ahold of him to see if he'll make it though, but I think he's been going through a lot with his recent divorce situation.

Yep, that's the # I have for you. I'm not too worried, as my little brother lives down there. But, when it comes to fixing stuff, he is a bit tarded.

Looks like I won't be making this, have a MIOBI meeting at the same time...andy
Not cool Andy...not cool. Now who's going to be there to make fun of my "mall worthy" junk? Oh wait...Dustin and Tyler...and Brian...and...okay nevermind you go to your MIOBI meeting :D.

Collin, you have like 3 weeks to have that thing together.....the clock is ticking..tick tick.... tick....

If I'm going to drive my junk that far you better start turning some wrenches on your junk!!! :D

Collin, you have like 3 weeks to have that thing together.....the clock is ticking..tick tick.... tick....

If I'm going to drive my junk that far you better start turning some wrenches on your junk!!! :D
Hopefully going to get my spare tire carrier on this weekend and maybe get my 4.10 Dana 30 swapped in. Also, depending on time, may get the bellypan on. Don't be rushing me Tyler, you've seen my half ass work and it's not pretty (a certain engine swap involving one of your rigs that may be Jeremy's now :D).

Hopefully going to get my spare tire carrier on this weekend and maybe get my 4.10 Dana 30 swapped in. Also, depending on time, may get the bellypan on. Don't be rushing me Tyler, you've seen my half ass work and it's not pretty (a certain engine swap involving one of your rigs that may be Jeremy's now :D).

Hey, that engine swap went pretty smooth with all things considered....and it is still on the road running like a champ. I wish I would have kept that rig!

I have all my lift parts here for the new XJ, so it looks like I might dig in by tomorrow and start that project. Good thing I have the new shop and an alternate XJ to drive in the mean time. Who knows what rig I might drive to the M&G :D

Hey, that engine swap went pretty smooth with all things considered....and it is still on the road running like a champ. I wish I would have kept that rig!

I have all my lift parts here for the new XJ, so it looks like I might dig in by tomorrow and start that project. Good thing I have the new shop and an alternate XJ to drive in the mean time. Who knows what rig I might drive to the M&G :D
Or buy the parts one you told me about, slam an engine in it and drive it up here :D.

So is it 1:44 or 2:00 pm on the 30th at Rookies?

I do have a Nice QUIET place in Bon der ant named RICH'S that serves food & and is family friendly. NOT like last M&G.

Last edited:
2:00 @ Rookies. What are ya talkin about, last time it was soooo quiet in that place :D poor Colon, I mean Collin, he will never live that one down will he!

2:00 @ Rookies. What are ya talkin about, last time it was soooo quiet in that place :D poor Colon, I mean Collin, he will never live that one down will he!
Yup, sports bar & if I recall Ia-vs-Ia state game on TV. GReat call RIGHT there.

Hey I didn't even pick that place, I don't know what you guys are talking about :D. Refer to quote below...

Hell yeah this is gonna be a bash. I would say we follow Dustin's advice and go for somewhere far out west like Buffalo Wild Wings out further west though.

Last edited:
OH, SNAP.

Why don't you guy's just pick a strip bar, that way we will never get to know each other.:yelclap:

Back