• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iowa Meet and Greet Part Deux-late Nov. early Dec.

Sorry I couldn't make, I got the flu from my brothers kid on Friday and layed in bed all day Saturday and Sunday. I had forgot all about the M&G till Sunday afternoon when my gf said "Didn't you have a Jeep deal today?" It is too bad the weather sucked.

What did people think of having events at Rookies?

agreed. Now only if the waitress could remember to bring my beer! :D :cheers:

agreed. Now only if the waitress could remember to bring my beer! :D :cheers:
Why did ya think I went to my own. Well, that & I was frirting with the bartender.

i got up to 50 pulling the loaded trailer it took us about 1 1/2 to get from 63rd to Knoxville. The real fun part of the whole night was when we got home I thought i would be smart and back the truck and trailer in the drive no big deal:dunno: Yeah right, I have a small hill in front of the house nothing huge but when it cover in ice :puke:My wife runs up to the truck and "say your missing the drive way" I was like really wow could tell almost and almost took out some dumb sh!t’s truck that was left parked on the road and I could stop. So I got the truck straight again and spun all the way up the hill and spun all the way around the block. Damn city truck hadn’t been down my road all after noon:looser: any got around the block and pulled in the drive. What a mess never again never!!!!!!!!!!

PICT1279.jpg

yeah I made it up. I decided to be "that guy" that comes to the M&G ina non-Jeep vehicle. I did not want to risk tugging that railer up there w/ my rig and the storm that was coming. Even without a trailer, it was a looooong trip home. It took us well over 3.5 hours to get home b/c we could not get over 35mph for 90% of the drive. Me did make it home just before 9PM and after that I toast.

I had the mighty Subaru!!!!:woohoo:

I had the mighty Subaru!!!!:woohoo:
Yeah & next M&G that better be lifted with some 31's on it. Don't forget to cut the fenders.:wave:

Back