• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help needed in denver (navy vet)

Even though the world is full of people who don't care about others, there are some of us that do! Especially if someone is trying to do the right thing versus take the easy way out by criminal activity. I am a Navy vet as well and struggle paycheck to paycheck, so I know how this young woman feels! It is sad that those who serve thier country cant get properly taken care of after service! Wouldn't it be nice if the defenders of this once great country were treated equally as those that have ruined it while running it.......

If you join the Military and are injured in active duty at War I agree you should be taken care of ,but many folks join the military and never see combat and pretty much bank on that when they join fully expecting not to see live combat . So if you're injured during combat at war yes you should be taken care of ,but the average person who does 3 years or whatever the minimum time in is to get the bebefits most join to get I fully beleive when you get out you just need to do what everyone else in America has to do which is find a job .

If you join the Military and are injured in active duty at War I agree you should be taken care of ,but many folks join the military and never see combat and pretty much bank on that when they join fully expecting not to see live combat . So if you're injured during combat at war yes you should be taken care of ,but the average person who does 3 years or whatever the minimum time in is to get the bebefits most join to get I fully beleive when you get out you just need to do what everyone else in America has to do which is find a job .

Um, first off: Screw you!

Any person who steps up and volunteers to serve our Country deserves our respect and a helping hand if they need it. They have given their time, which they will never get back.

Did you serve?

Who are you to judge anyone! Oh wait, you are that asshat.

Call me crazy but my thought is that this isn't the correct time or place for this discussion. Let's get back on track to helping out. Vet. Student. Jeeper. All irrelevant. Someone needs assistance that we can offer. No other justification needed.

I'll be around all this weekend and can do the flush and/or front brakes still. I'll buy the fluids for the fill and have several parts stores nearby on Alameda to pick brakes up if someone has the scratch.

Golden isn't to far away either (I'm near Alameda and 470) if you wanted to do the work there. I could come lend a hand.

Just keep me posted if the Jeep is available.

Call me crazy but my thought is that this isn't the correct time or place for this discussion. Let's get back on track to helping out. Vet. Student. Jeeper. All irrelevant. Someone needs assistance that we can offer. No other justification needed.

X100. Someone needed some help, I had some parts I could donate, and someone else wanted to donate labor. End of story. If someone else posts up and asks for help and I can, then I will probably help them too.

Werd, Mike. Brian, thanks for being the mule, sorry I didn't get to meet you!

First and foremost she didn't ask for help I asked if anyone could help her out gotta say that was a ****y comment

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including THEIR LIFE."

Even with benefits from the Military for combat or other injuries ,You don't get enough money to live on.

I'll be around all this weekend and can do the flush and/or front brakes still. I'll buy the fluids for the fill and have several parts stores nearby on Alameda to pick brakes up if someone has the scratch.

Golden isn't to far away either (I'm near Alameda and 470) if you wanted to do the work there. I could come lend a hand.

Just keep me posted if the Jeep is available.

Sorry about the delay! I'm coming off a hectic week, had not really planned on doing anything this weekend.

PM on its way.

First and foremost she didn't ask for help I asked if anyone could help her out gotta say that was a ****y comment

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including THEIR LIFE."

Nothing wrong with asking for help you don't need to have military service to be helped out most including myself will lend a hand when possible regardless of your gender military service or even the type of rig you own ...My views on this subject don't really belong here on the subject they are really too hard to explain in a thread ,and just create hard feelings ,so lets just leave this Political subject along with religion to others who really want to argue , and let me say that regardless of Gender ...age...ECT if you need help and i can be helpfull you only need to ask ...I'll even help Toyota guys...I own a trailer ...LOL

The pile is growing again! :)

michelle04.jpg

Along with good, rebuild-able calipers, we have some new steering links. These will be nice to have on hand when Michelle discovers death wobble.

At this point we need:
Rotors for a '97.
195* thermostat and gasket for a '97, 4-cylinder.

I have some good rotors for a '99 and newer XJ, that I could trade for parts...

Nothing wrong with asking for help you don't need to have military service to be helped out most including myself will lend a hand when possible regardless of your gender military service or even the type of rig you own ...My views on this subject don't really belong here on the subject they are really too hard to explain in a thread ,and just create hard feelings ,so lets just leave this Political subject along with religion to others who really want to argue , and let me say that regardless of Gender ...age...ECT if you need help and i can be helpfull you only need to ask ...I'll even help Toyota guys...I own a trailer ...LOL

Well, I did not expect my comment on military service to heat things up..... and arguement should be left out off this thred as was mentioned. I will say this though... unless you have served you have NO place to say anything about those that have. Many gave the ultimate sacrafice within thier first enlistment only wanting benefits for self and family. Passing judgment on those that made it back or never even went is just as disrespectfull to those that never made it back! All give some and SOME gave all........ :us:

P.S. I will get those pads in the mail this week.

Don't make me go all touchy-feely on you guys!

I think a significant number of people in this chapter understand what it means to sign your life over to Uncle Sam. If we entertain a social irritant, it is not the same as bringing home an STD. OK???

Anyway, I'm glad you checked in:

in4aride said:
Please post up here what's needed. Do whatever I can... We got a paypal we can send to or what's the deal here. I can kick some cash.

xcm said:
paypal account to throw a couple bucks into?

jimgrms said:
Is there a pay pal account set up or does someone have one we can use ???

David_Bricker said:
I just saw this. I'd be willing to throw some $$ towards this, if someone can send me info on where to send it.

David Bricker / SYR

1-tonxj said:
if you need help and i can be helpfull you only need to ask

coolcruiserfj40 said:
I can use my personal.
paypal is [email protected]

In four hours, I'm gonna drag my arse out of bed, drink my coffee, and start sending PMs. Five people can easily afford two brake rotors, a thermostat and gasket, cooling system flush, and coolant. C-ya in the morning!

Funds sent.

David Bricker / SYR

Back