• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help needed in denver (navy vet)

Don't hold out on us now :kissyou:

I am trying to stay on task!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I will say that Michelle has been overwhelmed by the support. I tried to explain what kind of people hang out here. The responses to her need say it better than I ever could. NAXJA:cheers:NAXJA

Hypoid said:
Five people can easily afford two brake rotors, a thermostat and gasket, cooling system flush, and coolant
Two people have already committed to purchasing the items I listed. I am sure we can find other worn out parts to spend the cash on, after all, its an 18-year-old Chrysler product.

Rotors in hand.

Thanks again George, I enjoyed the visit!

I have enough parts to finish out the front brakes. The money that was sent to coolcruiserfj40 is still there.

I have not followed up on anything else this week.

I'm going to pencil this coming Sunday the 15th, as a work day. It would be great to have a couple more people to help with the wrenching.

The effort I have put into this jeep, was focused on getting the primary problem solved. With a few more hands, and a few more sets of eyes, we should be able to spot any glaring problems that need addressed.

Who can spend some time this coming Sunday?

Damn, I woke up and realized I can't do this next weekend. I'll probably push the workday out another week.

I should be able to give you a hand on the 22nd. Saturday I'll be helping a friend move, but Sunday should be free.

Dewidge said:
I should be able to give you a hand on the 22nd.

SolarBell said:
I might be available the 22nd as well.

It shall be so!!!

I have asked Michelle to be here by 09:00. I will supply sammiches from D'Deli, for lunch. No beer (or other alcoholic beverages) will be consumed until the work is done, and the Jeep passes Q.A.

If Doug and Gary DO make it for this work day, there is still room to stuff a couple more bodies into the shop.

Scope of work:
Replace calipers and rotors, inspect front suspension, steering, and U-Joints.
Replace and adjust parking brake mechanism.
Flush cooling system, replace thermostat, inspect remainder of cooling system.
Inspect rear suspension.
Check fluid levels in front and rear diffs, transmission, transfer case.
Inspect spark plugs, cap, rotor, and wires.
Look for anything else that may fall off the Jeep and impair its function. :D

Let me know if you are interested in helping out! NAXJA

I should still be able to join in as of now. Do you need any jack stands, lifts, tools of any kind?

hey, sorry i haven't checked back in sooo long!!! just read everyones post. I can not believe there are people out there like you all! your all so incredible i can't even tell you how much i appreciate you all!!!! :):):) i will see some of you sunday at 9AM!! Thank you again so much.

Back