• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas jeep parade. December 13. Laguna Niguel

If one of you guys dresses up your rig like this, the kiddies watching the parade will be extra happy to see the "real" Santa smiling and waiving at the end. Right?

FBB829F2-B567-481A-8CCE-9C2FFB46E42B_zpsnk2iroqg.png

Mako's gonna respond that it's against the "rules," but I say "rules be damned!" when thinking of the happiness of youngsters.

Instead of Santa, how about one of those wicker lawn reindeer? I have been looking for a broken one to strap onto my brush guard for several years now. I am sure they have been around long enough to be wearing out. I just have to get ahold of one that is on its way to the landfill.

I hope I can make it to this next year. It sounds like fun.

I hope someone will be able to get some pictures.

I am interested and willing but I will not know till Friday if my XJ meets the criteria! If we get weather I will have to work O.T. (plow snow) to keep the roads open! If you want to send me the staging & pertinent info. I will load Jeep and be ready to roll. I was listening to the news and snow to 4000 feet is predicted for Saturday afternoon!
DSCN0285.jpg

Last edited:
I sent an email to everyone involved. 8-9 jeeps so far. Should be fun!

Hopefully mine starts, and they are ok with me leaving an oil slick down the route.

There will be a live online stream of the parade as well. We are entry 99.

I sent an email to everyone involved. 8-9 jeeps so far. Should be fun!

Hopefully mine starts, and they are ok with me leaving an oil slick down the route.

There will be a live online stream of the parade as well. We are entry 99.

Do you know what station is going to televise it?

It sounds like maaaaaybe 4643 will be showing up.

I won't be with it, but we'll see. What are the noise restrictions like?

Back