• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas jeep parade. December 13. Laguna Niguel

FYI, folks, this is the same day as our Holiday Party that I just finally announced (http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?p=246169486#post246169486) ...

Holiday Party is in Long Beach, so maybe 45 minutes north of Laguna Niguel?

I hope at least some of you are willing to do both!!

I can't do the parade, as I will be bringing my daily driver car north that weekend so I can (help) get some repairs done to it on Sunday. I don't think a 2001 Mitsu Galant is Jeep Parade-worthy!

Nice. Parade, then party time. Perfect.

New official Jeeper Parade list
Official list:
mako
nimrod
Wazzu
JohnX
Sidewaysstarion
XJuggernaut

Only six rigs. What's up with that?

Anyway, we should keep the parade going and caravan to the holiday party.

Perusing the parade website, I notice that the Southern California Woodie Club participated last year. Isn't this supposed to be a family friendly event?

Only six rigs. What's up with that?

Anyway, we should keep the parade going and caravan to the holiday party.

Sounds perfect!

Perusing the parade website, I notice that the Southern California Woodie Club participated last year. Isn't this supposed to be a family friendly event?

Families can sport Woodies in public, I don't see anything wrong with that!! LOL

I Need A Big Naxja flag or a big magnet/ stickers or something to plaster our lead jeep with.

I think Geoff (GSequoia) in Torrance, and/or Brendan (Brendan_91XJ) in Long Beach have our banners... Maybe ping them and see if the logistics can be worked out?

The parade is on the 13th. Anyone else want to join us? Caravaning to the Christmas party after we show South OC what real jeeps look like.

With 12 rigs allowed for our group it'd be a shame to roll with only six. Let's get some more involvement here!

Back