• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

chattanooga meet and ride...

I may try to bring my yellow heep if TJ's are welcome. Here are a couple shots of Aetna in case you guys wanna know whats there. I wish I had shots of teh peanut butter hole.

DSCF2377.jpg

DSC02411.jpg

DSCF2387.jpg

DSC02383.jpg

DSC02387.jpg

HPIM1749.jpg

HPIM1653.jpg

HPIM1646.jpg

DSC02370.jpg

Last edited:
ill be there. ill get to the waffle house at 9.30. i will then proceed to order coffee and waffles. fyi, i like to take my time eating.

I'll be there with my boy! May bring a few other rigs/guys. Eatin cheap at the Waffle house is kewl with me. See ya at 9:30ish. :cheers:

i got no problem with other jeeps coming out. i dont know what to say about when folks will actually hit the trails. its been set up as a meet and eat and ride, so my schedule is always loose.

i'll be heading that way around 12 from ooltewah... and i'll be ready for the trails... although i'm hoping there's more trails like this
DSC02370.jpg

because i'm taking my DD, and don't need any damage! haha... i'm not saying i'm 'scared' to do anything, it's just that i can't afford any damage right now... but from what i've heard (never been there) there are bypasses around the hard stuff...

yyeeeaahh dan!

Busy day yesterday working on the XJ and selling the Zuk. I've been dealing with some hesitation and stubling BS. Yup read all the articles I could find on here............I put on a new coil, cleaned all the connectors and grounds and bought a CPS to carry just in case. Got the Tcase skid on too.

Since I sold the Zuk I'm going to try to get 33 BFG MTs put on before Sunday. Won't have time to get the bumper and engine/tranny slider bought and put on though so the winch will have to sit in the garage till then. :(

O well hopefully it will behave this week! I'm looking forward to some wheelin and meeting ya'll. Oh yeah and this is my DD to so I'll be focused and well "not stupid" with it, yeah right. LOL!

Hey guys how would my 89 XJ w/ 5" 31" ATs and only 2wd do at aetna? My transfer case is doing something not good but I'm itching to get up there. Or do yall think my bronco w/ bald 32s and 2" lift would do better? I may not be able to make it on the 10th but maybe we can do one the first weekend in March.

XJfire75 said:
Hey guys how would my 89 XJ w/ 5" 31" ATs and only 2wd do at aetna? My transfer case is doing something not good but I'm itching to get up there. Or do yall think my bronco w/ bald 32s and 2" lift would do better? I may not be able to make it on the 10th but maybe we can do one the first weekend in March.

with the weather ...2wd is out .. and you kinda need good tires .

ive got a 31'' spare on a steelie for sale willing to bring with me for $40 delivered to waffle house sunday. tierod for $20. i really need to get rid of this stuff!

Back