• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

chattanooga meet and ride...

saybye said:
should we give an aetna disclaimer this time Eric? :greensmok

Please do.

Good vids Eric!

NOS/86 said:
there not any links to AETNA ....it's just there . i could send you directions if you'd like .

Yea directions would be great . thanks :cheers:

directions to AETNA mtn .

from .....south of chatt...

i-75 north to the i75/24w split

take 24w split (toward nasville) ..you be heading to downtown chatt...

take the 24w split at the 24w/27n split (toward nasville)

after the split take the 2nd exit (174)

after exit .....

turn left at stop sign , go under freeway

take 1st right (redlight/yield)

you'll be going past a waffle house , crackerbarrel , motels ...

after you pass these places take the 1st right (cummings rd. ) you'll go back under the freeway .

take the 1st left you come to . rock walls into a subdivtion thats not built yet . folow paved road till you hit gravel . then dirt ...you'll see where people park . 2 parking lots and on the road .

anybody else need direction just let me know ....

thanks 86! 9.30 ish at waffle house. i can only speak for myself, but im gonna need at least one waffle and 3 cups of coffee.... black, of course! yall ready,im stoked.

correct me if im wrong, sunday is the 10th of february. this coming sunday morning. dan, are you in? i got a sick grille guard for you for 25 bucks!

edit...i cant read a calender, not this sunday. im an idiot.

I'm going to try to make this and 9:30 at the waffle house to fuel up sounds good! I just did a full tune up today since it was running rough and will put the warn tcase skid on this weekend. Bare I have no mechanical issues crop up I should be good 2 go! I'll be coming with my 12 year old son who drives too. Still learning so I'll keep it in open areas and to a minimum......

OK if a non XJer tags along in his TJ?

i don't see why not... it's still a jeep

hell count me in, most the guys i ride with are going to morris mountain that weekend so ill be there for sure. whats the plan? crackle barrel around 10:30ish?

oops just saw the post that said 9:30. my bad! :yelclap: eric/larry what time yall plan on getting there? earlier than that for breakfast or is 9:30 breakfast time?

Is it Crack Barrell or Waffle house for breakfast?:huh:

i say waffle house only because im a cheap ass and i like seating myself. and 9.30 is a rough time frame, im in no rush to go out, lets eat and bs about stuff.

saybye said:
oops just saw the post that said 9:30. my bad! :yelclap: eric/larry what time yall plan on getting there? earlier than that for breakfast or is 9:30 breakfast time?

I will try and get there around 8:45 to 9 so I can eat some grub.

lt99ls1 said:
I will try and get there around 8:45 to 9 so I can eat some grub.

i'm with larry ...i'll be a little early .

whos going to be there ? kinda need to know to get a head count .

what time does everyone want to meet to eat ?

we need to deside this week . before wedesday please .

Back