• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

chattanooga meet and ride...

hmm.. looks familiar.. haha..that place was awsome..and it had a little of everything..mud, rocks, hills, creeks..i vote for grundy for our meet and greet..

how well would a stock XJ do out there???

one of the water crossings looked like it could get to the doors of a stocker...

nice pics juan, i want more!!!

Was that Coppengers Cove? It looks very similar. I'm in wherever. Just can't do it the first weekend in Feb. We have a Club Ride that whole weekend at the Cove.

Harvo... why hasn't David told me about the trip to the Cove???

...and those pictures are from grundy county, and that's all i know, i didn't go...

I don't know, but you are welcome to come. It's Fri - Sunday afternoon. David won't be showing up until Saturday and meeting us at a predesignated camp... but if you can come Friday, you should.

alright so we decided on the 10th and after some consideration, i dont think that grundy would be a good idea.
to get to the trail head would take at least an hour to get to from chattanooga.
i know not everyone is from chattanoog including myself. we'll save a grundy ride for early spring, maybe make it an overnight trip.
so were are back to aetna.
i've never been up there, so we are going to need at least 1 trail guide. anyone wanna volunteer?
anybody know where the closest waffle house is to aetna?

????swap meet????

swap meet would be cool... but i'd say just getting everyone together is gonna be enough work.

the 10th, and aetna works for me... what time do we wanna meet up?

and would anyone care if i brought a TJ along?

is 9:30 good. any trail guides? waffle house?

ok, so i just realized the 10th isn't saturday... so i won't be "available" until 12ish-1.

ok ...i kinda was the guide last meet and greet . i'd be willing to help . that is as long as my jeeps still in one piece by then . i'm sure a couple of the guys i ride with would help out too .

i will know more closer to the day .

eric

I might be interested. Anyone have a link to Mt Aetna, I've never been there. Thanks!:cheers:

I would be interested in meeting yall in chattanooga if thats ok. I have a cherokee on 32's. What is the date and meeting place.

was on aetna today .....the whole mtn was NASTY SLICK ! but it was a blast .

btw theres a waffle house right beside the crackerbarrel ...just off the exit .

i've never been...
but as far as i know, aetna is a faily large "local spot" sorta place, it's not organized like Tellico or Windrock... i could be wrong though.

...so there's probably no website for it...

NOS/86 said:
there not any links to AETNA ....it's just there . i could send you directions if you'd like .

Directions would be awesome! Thanks dude!

Back