• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Upper and lower control arms question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you kiss your significant other with that mouth?

Your blatant refusal to call them a radius arm is example enough.

Unless you can actually post some form of verifiable quote, link or citation that your claims about the legality of long arms and suspension modifications just further implicates that you are indeed and asshat and troll that has nothing better to do with your life than to act like some form of "edgey" teenager that was kicked off of the Honda forums.
I will also add that your fascination with pb&j as well as your ability to make coherent sentences it rather disturbing.

Wow you kiss your significant other with that mouth?

Your blatant refusal to call them a radius arm is example enough.

Unless you can actually post some form of verifiable quote, link or citation that your claims about the legality of long arms and suspension modifications just further implicates that you are indeed and asshat and troll that has nothing better to do with your life than to act like some form of "edgey" teenager that was kicked off of the Honda forums.
I will also add that your fascination with pb&j as well as your ability to make coherent sentences it rather disturbing.

Bwah.
Still no quote.
When u gonna give up Doo?

Troll, ohhh. Googling my screen name.
Its been the same since​ automotive chat forums existed.

I got better things to do then Google your dumbass.

I daily my iro long arms and

Good lawd that's a pretty dumb thing to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not really you can have the best material available and if you do not have the ability to assemble it then material has no bearing. In this case the failure of welds.

Meanwhile if you have the ability and knowledge you can make lower quality material work better than a half assed attempt with the best material.

So much douchebaggery in this thread.

I'm closing it. Start this up again somewhere else and we'll start giving people time outs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back