• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Upper and lower control arms question

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend..........

I'm raising the front up 1 1/4" and pushing the front axle forward 3/4" of an inch.

ACOS and adjustable control arms.

Get both, uppers and lowers, adjustable.

Every post he makes he's proving it more lol. He's already shown he lacks understanding that not all long arms are radius.

I second this lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's another post take your I phone and stick it up your azz.

Radius arms? Ford's? Who gives a fuh, you a Ford owner?, You purchased rough country and realize what garbage it is?. Oh, I know your mad about the "rough country" stands for "really Chinese" comment.

Or maybe you really do eat your mommy's pb&j, uh-oh or maybe your daddy's.

C'mon child you got anything besides I don't know what radius arms are compared to long arms?. That's just stupid, your wasting electricity by charging your phone so you can jump on board w/ all your other know nothing know-it-all naxja buddy's.

Get a clue. Come back when you got something informative based on facts to say.

This weekend..........

I'm raising the front up 1 1/4" and pushing the front axle forward 3/4" of an inch.

Let this guy talk, see if you can all follow along without making derogatory comments.

Maybe you all can learn something​, sounds like he's​ got a plan.

Unlike a lot of the people on this website, which is a "joke".

Bwah ha, ha,ha.

Not directed at you, "quotee"

I believe you would of already quoted from a dot publication if what I stated is untrue.

Arizona is probably a lot less lenient with dot regulations.
Sorry if your mad because this post isn't all about you.

Your not going to bring my penis into the subject of this conversation now are you?, because that's definitely not called for.

Keep waiting for the apology for stating facts, you or unequivocally not informed about this subject.

Do you have anything else you would like to enlighten me with? Or are you gonna continue to bless us with your pointless jibber jabber?

Please, enlighten me.
Its hard to quote a fact in a DOT publication when it does not exist.
You are making the statement that it is illegal we are saying its not and asking for a citation, quote, link, something, anything that proves or justifies your position and you fire back with "provide info it isn't illegal".
Funny thing about laws the have an annoying habit of telling you what is illegal but not what is legal.
Kind of like why isn't there a law saying you can drive during the day without your headlights on? I mean, there is on saying you have to drive with them on at night.

configuration: an arrangement of elements in a particular form, figure, or combination.
By your own description and definition even the "kid with the 2 inch boost" is altering the factory configuration and there by illegal. As is anything that would alter the factory build of a vehicle. IE (id est) any and all suspension changes such as suspension lifts or stiffer or softer shocks.

Last edited:
Let this guy talk, see if you can all follow along without making derogatory comments.

Bwah ha, ha,ha.

Were you just going on, on how this is illegal?

It's become apparent that its not possible.

To the OP: Adjustable uppers and lowers give you "room to grow". Get both if you can swing it. Curry or RE and you won't go wrong. Buy from one of our sponsors like the Curry deal at RWKHausSupply.

Try not to confuse price with value; avoid redundant spending.

This, and those Currie arms are a smoking deal.

Bwah ha, ha,ha.

Time for a triple disappointment so don't come to AZ. I built my own LA's, they're about 15yrs old, so they're about to implode!

C'mon child you got anything besides I don't know what radius arms are compared to long arms?

The fact that you're separating long arms and radius arms(which is a long arm) shows your lack of knowledge.
You realize there's 3 link long arms, 4 link long arms, and radius long arm.
The fact that you don't understand that there are long arms that have the same 5 points of contact(aka 4 link) as the oem factory 4 link short arms shows you have no knowledge.

The fact that you're separating long arms and radius arms(which is a long arm) shows your lack of knowledge.
You realize there's 3 link long arms, 4 link long arms, and radius long arm.
The fact that you don't understand that there are long arms that have the same 5 points of contact(aka 4 link) as the oem factory 4 link short arms shows you have no knowledge.

Read back through this thread and quote where I said Ford's radius arms set up is different from a long arm setup.

Imo the four link long arm set up you speak of is just that, a four link long arm set up. And it modifies the factory upper arm mounting points.

You following along ok?

The long arm set up I see the most is what's being referred to in my previous posts on this thread.
Which would consist of a bracket that requires removing the factory control arm brackets to connect the rear most part of the arm, in the front at the axle there connected at the factory bushing locations.

You can put words in mouth all day long but your lack of reading comprehension skills are showing the most.

Read back through this thread and quote where I said Ford's radius arms set up is different from a long arm setup.

Imo the four link long arm set up you speak of is just that, a four link long arm set up. And it modifies the factory upper arm mounting points.

You following along ok?

The long arm set up I see the most is what's being referred to in my previous posts on this thread.
Which would consist of a bracket that requires removing the factory control arm brackets to connect the rear most part of the arm, in the front at the axle there connected at the factory bushing locations.

You can put words in mouth all day long but your lack of reading comprehension skills are showing the most.

So, by your definition and example a radius arm.

This weekend..........

Cool! Good luck with the install.

1983 XJ, huh? That explains a lot. Dude, you're on the wrong site.

I believe he's been on POR too long.

There needs to be a block feature. I'd love to not have to see his BS.

I believe he's been on POR too long.

There needs to be a block feature. I'd love to not have to see his BS.
There is an "Ignore" feature but I've never used it.

Click on his user mane, select "View public profile".

Look for a "User list" drop down menu. At the bottom is the option to select "Add to ignore list"

Last edited:
If some one qoutes him it doesnt block the stupid it only blocks the gibberish he directly posts.
Thats how it works on most forums anyhow

Regardless, have yet to see a quote in which I said Ford's radius arm set up is different then a long arm kit.

So, hmmmm. Who's the fuhin' pb&j eating idiot posting jibberish?

Bwahahha:looney:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back