• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Hoodies!

I'm checking now fellas. I need a new one too! :)

More would be sweet. Ain't nothin better than kickin it in the hood with a NAXJA hoodie.

Ok. Here's what we got...

Here are the color choices...

Athletic Heather (Gray)
Safety Green (bright!!)
Dark Green (not bright)
Black (obvious)
Cardinal (red)
Royal (blue)
Pink (yep... it's available)

These colors are not the true colors of the hoodies. For demonstration purposes only for the "visual" peeps!

New prices... $30.00 to members and $32.00 to non members and $7.00 shipping. (if you don't have it shipped, you don't pay shipping)

All sizes available....Taking orders NOW~~~~

The sooner I get the orders from you guys, the sooner I can order the hoodies. Let me know what you want!!

Thanks,
Mark

Ok. Here's what we got...

Pink (yep... it's available)
Glad to know you've got Mark covered so he can match his jeep:rof:

ORDERS:

MELKORsXJ - L - Black - (x1)

(Can we pick them up at the Flog? ...and possibly pay for them then too?)

When you say "all sizes available", does this include tall sizes? At 6'3" I have a hard time with shirts being long enough, especially the sleeves. I don't see how guys taller than me can find any clothes that fit without going to specialty shops.

ORDERS:

MELKORsXJ - L - Black - (x1)

(Can we pick them up at the Flog? ...and possibly pay for them then too?)

They won't be ready for the Flog I don't think. I need to have at least 12 firm orders before I'll order them. It just depends on how quick the "orders" show up.

When you say "all sizes available", does this include tall sizes? At 6'3" I have a hard time with shirts being long enough, especially the sleeves. I don't see how guys taller than me can find any clothes that fit without going to specialty shops.

The sizes are small-4XL. I don't know about the length. I'll send an email and check to see if we can get a tall.

I'd like a dark green one - 2XL please. I PM'd you about it but I'm posting up here too. I'm deployed right now but Eric (trailratethis) has my XJ while I'm gone so you can probably give it to him to hold onto for me, lol.

Hey Shrek maybe you can pick it up for me and give it to Eric if you plan on passing by his place at all! ;)

I'd like a dark green one - 2XL please. I PM'd you about it but I'm posting up here too. I'm deployed right now but Eric (trailratethis) has my XJ while I'm gone so you can probably give it to him to hold onto for me, lol.

Hey Shrek maybe you can pick it up for me and give it to Eric if you plan on passing by his place at all! ;)

No problem sir. I'll get it to him one way or the other.

Thanks!

Yep on the paypal. It may be a couple weeks before I get them but I'll get it to Eric with no shipping. $30.00 is good.

I've gotten 4 firm orders. Come on guys, you know you want one.:lecture:

If I don't get commitments of 12, I'm gonna just order all one color and then when you want a special color, you'll be SOL, unless it happens to be the color I order.;)

I'm gonna place our order next week so let me know what you need. Don't forget to get one for the better half too.

Thank you sir!

any AVON pink/purple "Cabernet red" colors?

Back