• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Hoodies!

Any progress on the order Mark?

not sure if i mentioned it in my earlier post but ill take 1 med. either black or od green if you decide to go that route

I'll be placing the order first of next week. I'll post up a list of everyone so far that has spoke for one. I don't want any surprises from someone saying, "Oh wait, I didn't really..."

Thanks guys!!! They will be awesome!!!!!

Here we go. These are the ones who have spoke up in this thread.

shortxjdoug 1 Medium OD green/Back
redneck 1 Large Gray
96TNXJ 2 Medium 1-Black 1-Gray
ThatGuy 1 Medium Gray
Mr.Shrek 1 2XL Black
BIGSILVRXJ 1 Medium White
cr2000xj 1 Large Gray
thechief86 1 XL OD green
High2by 1 Medium 1 XL both Gray

boris0265 I didn't get a size from you so you're not on here. If you want one let me know what size.

If you want one but haven't posted, post up or send me a PM.

So far BIGSILVRXJ is the only one who has paid.

I've got 11 so far. Come on guys. You know you want one. I will be ordering Monday!!!!!

Thanks!!
Mark

is it still gonna be $40 for OD green? let me know so i can i get the paypal together!
EDIT: pm or call me @ 731-217-6444 no need to ship, i can meet you around here sometime.:cheers:

Last edited:
Will do.

Did you order these today? I'm interested, but I would like more details. What is the quality of the shirt like? Thick or thin material? Does anyone have pics of the t-shirt so I know what it looks like?

Thanks,
John

ill take 1 medium gray hoody...thanks mark

Got it sir. Thanks!

Did you order these today? I'm interested, but I would like more details. What is the quality of the shirt like? Thick or thin material? Does anyone have pics of the t-shirt so I know what it looks like?

Thanks,
John

I can still add to the order. The hoodies are a good quality thick material. Here is the shirt design. http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=995236

I just got word there will be NO OD Green hoodies.:tears: We got black, white, and gray.

Doug, I swapped you for a black one.
Eric, let me know what other color you would like.

Thanks guys!!!

Yes sir. Thanks!

Thanks Eric and Greg!!
They are ordered and they are gonna try and get them to me before the Flog. I hope to bring them with me when I come. Woot Woot!!!!!

if its ok i can pay you in cash at the flog.... that way "the man" wont get his cut if i paypal you ;)

"The Man" always gets his cut. :eyes:

Check is made out and will be in the mail tomorrow! Thanks!!!

Any word on these yet Mark?

Back