• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Hoodies!

Ok guys, the swag is now in my possession :)

Here's an update of what I have in stock:

XL:
2-Gray
1-Maroon
1-Black
1-Green

2XL:
1-Gray
3-Black

3XL:
3-Gray

4XL:
1-Green

Price will remain the same, $35.00 shipped to your door. Paypal address is also the same, [email protected]. Please PM me with what you want and where to send it!

I know Mark had talked about starting another order back in October. I would still like to do that, but I need to source a supplier locally first. I plan to try and get some quotes this week, and will do my best to keep the pricing the same. Who would be interested in ordering if I were to place a new order?

I need one, SM black... Unless I have more money come order time I may get two.

Small black - got you down for one for right now. Hope to know more at the end of the week about pricing.

I'll take the maroon XL! I'll meet up with you next time I'm down that way, next weekend? I'll be in murfreesboro either Sunday or Monday.
EDIT: I thought mark had them. I need to set up a PayPal account then, huh?

Last edited:
Medium, in black

Got you down for one!

I'll take the maroon XL! I'll meet up with you next time I'm down that way, next weekend? I'll be in murfreesboro either Sunday or Monday.
EDIT: I thought mark had them. I need to set up a PayPal account then, huh?

Correct!

However, the confirmation of the new bank account hasn't gone through yet on paypal, and it may be mid-week before that happens. Let's hold off on the payment until I can get the confirmation to go through, that way there shouldn't be any problems when you send the money.

Does that work for you?

^ yeah, that's fine, just hang on to the maroon one for me, and maybe PM me when you get it sorted out? i'll probably forget, lol.
i need a new hoodie, though. my old NAXJA hoodie has seen 3 years of wheelin and wrenching, and has the holes and stains to prove it! can't wait!

^ yeah, that's fine, just hang on to the maroon one for me, and maybe PM me when you get it sorted out? i'll probably forget, lol.
i need a new hoodie, though. my old NAXJA hoodie has seen 3 years of wheelin and wrenching, and has the holes and stains to prove it! can't wait!

You got it!

Good news!

The vendor I have sourced has given me a great price . As a result, the new price will be $30 shipped your door. This will include what is in stock now, so for the two who have ordered current stock, send me $30 instead of $35 and I'll get them on their way to you.

For placing a new order, the minimum needed is just 12, and I can mix between hoodys and t-shirts to hit that minimum. So if you're interested in getting something on the re-order , let me know what you want if you haven't posted already!

We can mix and match any colors we want on an order.

Hope to place an order within the next week...let me know if you want a specific color!

Edit: Color options are in the post below

Last edited:
Back