• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Swag

UNCC_99XJ

Twisted Up
NAXJA Member
Would there be any interest from members of other chapters in some SEC Swag? We've got hoodies and t-shirts, along with coozies. In the past, for an order of 12-23, they worked out to $27 a piece. A bigger order would mean a cheaper cost per hoodie, with a smaller order being a larger cost per hoodie. As for t-shirts, they worked out to $20 a piece for the same order of 12-23. Again, order quantity would change the final cost per shirt. Coozies are $2 a piece and have our SEC logo on the front and back. We also have decals available. They measure out to 4"x4" or 6"x6". Your choice for $5 each.

I can get updated pricing from my vendor when/if there's enough interest.

If there's enough interest for me to place an order, i'll come up with an order form for easy record keeping and post it in here.

All hoodies and shirts are available in Adult sizes S-4XL, along with youth sizes upon request. Colors available are Gray, Maroon, Black, and Green (pictured below). I also have some light blue ones left over from a previous order.

The nice thing about my vendor is they let me mix and match sizes and colors to meet order requirements. 12 shirts is the minimum requirement.

Hoodies and T-shirts have the same logos on the front and back:

hoodie1_zps777f6e95.jpg

hoodie2_zpsb79f8109.jpg

Coozie:

Coozie_zps790285e7.jpg

Decals:

SECDecals_zpsf003fdfd.jpg

Let me know if there's any interest!

Stickers and hoodies for us.......

Hoodies in July......Tim you are a genius!

I do what I can :D

I'm typing this from Detroit and it's freakin cold! You northerners can keep this nonsense!

I'll trade you a case for a hoodie! ;) You deliver!

I'll trade you a case for a hoodie! ;) You deliver!

Better be a good case. These are quality hoodies!

If I had known how bad this winter was going to be I would have ordered some more hoodies ahead of time....

I'll update what I have in stock currently by the end of the weekend. For those who have expressed interest, let me know if you want what I have now or want to get in on a new order.

Are these the same brand hoodies that were used when Mark was running the show? Or different ones?

The same. Gildan is the brand. There was another brand that I looked at, but Gildan was a little more budget friendly.

And how about the price tag that goes along with Under Armor products? lol

Back