• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Hoodies!

Any word on these yet Mark?

Yes sir. I picked them up Friday on my way to the Flog. I will separate them out tonight and they should ship tomorrow. I got in kinda late last night.:wow:

That should go for every one that has paid and wants them shipped.

Chief, let me know and we can meet. Shrek, you too. Alpha let me know what you want to do too.

Thanks guys!!

Yes sir. I picked them up Friday on my way to the Flog. I will separate them out tonight and they should ship tomorrow. I got in kinda late last night.:wow:

That should go for every one that has paid and wants them shipped.

Chief, let me know and we can meet. Shrek, you too. Alpha let me know what you want to do too.

Thanks guys!!
I owe you for the second half of my order too Mark. I will try to get Paypal to you tonight. Thanks!

Man a nice SEC Hoodie would be a good thing to have on a cold day like this.....

Naaaa. Just put a pair of your lime green knee high toe socks, that you cut the toes out for your fingers to fit through, on and you'll be good.:laugh:

Same as these t-shirts
This is the back:
100_2724.jpg

This is the front:
100_2722.jpg

Wow Mark no picture of the hoodie. Just Shrek posting "It looks like this!" Just send me one and I'll take some pictures for you! :looser:

I guess I figured most people knew what a hoodie looked like. Sorry. I'll try and post some pictures of a hoodie tonight.

Ghost, consider one in the mail......oh wait, you have to pay for it first. :doh:

I am so unworthy...:looser:

A green one it is... Pics to come tonight after my work Christmas party.

Must have been an all nighter at the CO-OP....

It was after my bedtime when I got home, so no pics. Maybe tonight but it's Friday night and really, well, no promises!:wave1:

Here is the front...

Hoodie1.jpg

And....Here is the back...

Hoodie.jpg

I still have a few left... $33.00 shipped to ya.

Back