• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rusty's engine skid

5spd_xj

<<the good ol days
NAXJA Member
i've got a rusty's engine skid like the one seen here i'd like to sell... http://rustysoffroad.com/mm5/mercha...Product_Code=RA-JS11-XJ&Category_Code=xj_skid

it's got the mounts for non-long arm suspension. only has a couple scratches on it, not bent at all, asking $125 and can meet within a reasonable distance of dracut MA. only reason i'm selling is i've got clayton now, so the mounts aren't compatible, and now that i'm 6.5" in the air, i'm not as worried about bashing my oil pan ;)

i can get pictures if necessary, but it's pretty self explanatory with the link and whatnot...

thanks

feel free to make an offer :) worst i can do is say no. just don't be unreasonable and try to get it for $50 lol

haha yeahhh. how about pay asking price, bring your tcase to me and i'll do the sye for ya :)

bump :)

bump again. bob, you still interested? make an offer, would really like to sell...

returned...

billy, if you can get me those pics to my email, we'll probably have a deal, afaik it will fit, i don't know absolutely, but i've got no problem with givin it a shot, can't hurt to try :) if not, i'll get you a quote, Hammered.

Thanks

Back