• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jcr 1 ton questions

The OTK (over the knuckle) and UTK (under the knuckle) have differant tie rod ends where the drag link meets the tie rod.
One is reamed one way, the other is reamed the other way. They are the same tie rod end, but reamed pointing differant directions.

Thanks guys I knew it was something simple like that but was stumped. Ill see if jcr will swap it out for me, if not parts store it is.

The OTK (over the knuckle) and UTK (under the knuckle) have differant tie rod ends where the drag link meets the tie rod.
One is reamed one way, the other is reamed the other way. They are the same tie rod end, but reamed pointing differant directions.

See sometimes your nice & helpful. While at other times it seems like someone pissed in your corn flakes lol.
Thanks for the help boss, I'm sorry I have a lot of threads. I just try to get as much useful info. I need to start posting pics I guess. My trans was pulled and 231 sold today. Now I need no either it down the input, its about .2 or so too long. Or go find the correct case at a junkyard ad see if they will swap me.
5speed & 4FT will be AWSOME.
Thanks for the info man. :cheers:

Back