• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Revolver Picts installed

rckddy said:
how do these drive on the street and were could some one pick up a set at ?
Are you sure you want revolvers???

They cause bad axle wrap and tend to "unload" when decending hills...If you can't tell they're not really liked around here.

I installed some on mine about a month ago and haven't noticed any axle wrap. I'm running a set of bastard pack S10 leafs though, so maybe the more rigid packs are keeping that in check.

You can't just bolt them on and call it done though. You need to relocate the Ebrake cable mounts, get a longer brake line, get longer shocks, keep in mind the slip yoke, and realize you have them on there.

I have the longer line, have the PORC SYE and CV/DS in the garage, will be relocating the Ebrake mount soon, and plan to limit strap mine as well.

I know the rig in question and he runs limitting straps on his. He's wheeled it with no problems because he''s mindful they are there.

There are lots of things that get bolted to XJ's that make them less than ideal as far as stability. Hell, some people run thier rigs with no sway bars up front :scared: Even a lift kit can actually make it easier to roll your rig. At the end of the day it's the guy behind the wheel that will make or break a rigs stability more than a set of shakles.

As for the gratuitous use of wood........I know the guy, and he is crazy! Still around and kicking, still enjoying the rig he built, and still crazy!

CJ~Abuzer said:
Haha, I love the fact that they post a pic of a formula car with NO WINDSHIELD.
Obviously they use them on their headlights and helmets.

edit: Thanks for bringing the funny back. Didnt see it the first time this was posted.:rolleyes:

thank god noah brought wiper blades on the arc.......

noahhiswiperblades.jpg

Back