• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 2000XJ Sport

JNickel101

NAXJA Forum User
Ok...hate to do it, but the time has come....

2000XJ Sport - white w/ black trim
160,000 miles
4.0L/AW4/C8.25/LPD30/3.55 gears/NP231J
PW/PDL/Tint/Cruise/AC/CD
Front Driveshaft just completely rebuilt (new joints, new center ball, new dust cover)

(All Items in this block were installed Nov 2008)
~5" lift - OME934 coils + ACOS up front
OME HD leafs + their AAL + 1'' JKS boomerang in the back
OME longtravel shocks all the way around
DPG bumpstop plates in the back
RC Drop Brackets
JKS LCAs (stock uppers)
RE extended brakeline - rear
JKS extended brakelines - front
RE HD Trackbar/Brace/Bracket
PoisonSpyder HD tie-rod - all 3 TREs are exactly the same, so you only need to carry one trail spare
ZJ Draglink
OME Steering stabilizer
RuffStuff diff cover (countersunk and drainplug options) for C8.25
32" BFG KM2 tires on black 15x8 3.75"BS Pro Comp RockKrawler "soft 8s"
Gorilla lock lug nuts all around
Black center caps
D30 tube seals (Alloy USA - left side needs re-installed)
Completely flushed/filled AW4 w/ Amsoil TorqFlight tranny fluid
New drivers side pwr window motor/regulator (entire assembly was replaced)

Below are other items that have been installed since I bought her in Jan 2006
SYE w/ front driveshaft conversion
MOPAR/OEM crank position sensor
Mean Green Starter
Mean Green Alternator
Optima Red Top
New OEM E-fan
New A/C condenser
CSF 3 core all metal radiator - did new flow-kooler waterpump, t-stat housing and all new hoses at that time too
OEM Tranny cooler
M.O.R.E. bombproof engine mounts
Polyperformance/Daystar tranny mount
New NGK O2 sensors (all 4) + new downpipe w/ precats + new hi-flo cat converter + new Twister muffler + new exhaust pipe (magnaflow)
AJ's SuperRails
K&N air tube w/ Amsoil EA dryfilter
62mm bored throttle-body (replaced TPS and IACV at that time too)
Jeepers&Creepers HD battery cables
Hypertech PowerProgrammer III
Aluminum valve cover

I've completed all regular maintenance - brakes, oil changes, axle lube, spark plugs (NGK v-power copper plugs 8 months ago, new coil pack rail about 2 years ago) - had the engine/intake/injectors flushed/cleaned with BG 44k when I bought her. Oil has always been Castrol GTX High Mileage w/ a bottle or 2 of the STP ZDDP additive - I've run either Amsoil filters or NAPA Gold/WIX filters. Oil filter adapter O-rings were replaced about 2 years ago along with oil pan gasket.

To go with this, I have a ton of parts I didn't get around to installing.

TNT inner steering box bracket
C-Rok outer steering box bracket
MORE steering box brace (the one that goes across to the opposite frame-rail)
ZJ backing plates/calipers/rotors for rear disc conversion (parking brake pads are new, but you'll still need disc brake pads of your choice)
New rotors and Hawk pads for the front brakes
TMR front frame stiffeners
New Spicer 760 u-joints for the front axle
Mopar/OEM harmonic balancer/new front seal/new bolt
FelPro valve cover gasket
Go-Fer-It inserts to do tie-rod flip

I think that's everything - I'll post up more as I think of it/come across it.

Pictures will be posted when I get home from work tonight.

LOCATION: I will be traveling semi-cross country on January 2nd. I'll be in Knoxville, TN w/ the XJ until mid-February. Please, someone buy her so I don't have to trade her in when I go buy a new truck. I'd hate to see all these upgrades/parts go to an auction or junkyard.

I would like to get $5000 for everything. Make me an offer. Again, location will be Knoxville, TN!!!

Ok...so I found a few other things:

I have a full set of the Factory Service Manuals - 2000 XJ
Oil pan skid plate (Nth Degree Mobility design - bolts to bell housing and engine block) - yes I know the oil pan doesn't hang low like it does on a TJ/Wrangler, but still...
Sway bar and JKS Quicker Disconnects (removed but easily re-attached)
2nd trackbar setup (Kevin's Offroad - JKS trackbar/Kevin's modified stock bracket)
Complete spare wiring harness (pulled off a junkyard 2000 XJ)

CB Setup....Firestick is mounted on the liftgate, two 10" long pieces of 1" angle iron brace it from the inside. Bracket and spring on the outside are very strong. CB cable runs through the inside, completely hidden, all the way to the passenger front seat. CB mounted on the passenger side of the gear shift. Power is run inline with one of the two "power points" (cig lighter) - that way you can run the CB anytime - jeep off or on. Mic is mounted up by the driver, just to the left of the CD player.

Ok....just took pictures, so in a few minutes, I'll post those up!

50mtd3.jpg

6qa1af.jpg

2lbcbpd.jpg

25a2kv8.jpg

34pjnfm.jpg

2e1tao4.jpg

2sazfoh.jpg

Sorry for her being a bit dirty, winter weather last week and zero time to clean her up - getting ready for this trip has sucked!

And no, she's not leaking anything - that's from me changing the thermostat yesterday :D tried to lay down a few mats, but it still splashed a bit...oopsie. I'll have to get the pressure washer out and clean that up.....

BTT, price is very negotiable! C'mon you SEC guys, I'm in Knoxville now - make me an offer!!! :D

Sorry for lack of updates - this jeep is gone :(

Back