• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quick rant about Wrangler drivers

Meh I honestly could care less if someone hated my jeep or if someone doesnt wave back. Theres no reason to stoop down to their level. I will wheel with anyone willing to wheel doesnt matter to me what you are driving whether it be a wrangler, toyota, cherokee, grand cherokee, or what have you, hell we took a damn PT cruiser out to Uwharrie last time on some of the easy trails. Im willing to help just about anybody get unstuck. Now as far as the guy on the CB radio, although I dont agree what the guy said, you never know when you might need a tow. You guys gotta admit it, a lot of times the XJ guys give the ZJ and WJ guys hell for having a grand cherokee.

I was the other jackass in this equation yesterday, I got a wave from a wrangler in my MJ and didn't have time to react.

I was the other jackass in this equation yesterday, I got a wave from a wrangler in my MJ and didn't have time to react.

I think this is the most common reason people don't wave back. Seems like if I have time to make eye contact and know they see me, nine times of ten ill get a wave back. I know there have been other times where I caught a wave too late and didn't even try to wave back knowing they wouldn't see it.

Leaf spring weldnut having, too :D

... and upper shock mount weldnut having...

Leaf spring weldnut having, too :D

... and upper shock mount weldnut having...

And shackle mount Weld nut.......:flamemad:

Are you still fighting with that? Or just still mad about it. :D

Still mad...... Threw the bumper and skid back on and i'm going wheeling. Plus its my only vehicle right now, kinda needed it to go to work this week! :D It just does not make sense why the damn bolts won't come out!

I work on the Grand Canyon Railway, and I've had some dumb questions asked.

"Which way does this trail go?"
"You go, the trail stays."

"Which way does the train go?"
"Well if all goes well, upright."

I wave to any vehicle that looks capable/wheeled. I don't care what ya wheel just have some good old fun ^^ Met an awesome dude with an H2. He said he loves going with jeep guys, everyone wants to pull him out when he gets stuck :D doesn't have to worry about it lol. Good sense of humor to have!

I drove a wrangler everyday for 14 years. Not feeling safe with 2 car seats in the back, I sold it and got my xj. I go anywhere in my Cherokee I went in my wrangler. The ONLY thing I miss is taking the top off. Btw not a lot of room for a stroller.

meh, i own both. i love my xj and its my expo (ish) rig. the tj will eventually be a crawler.
only thing i dislike more than mall crawlers are web wheelers, or maybe the chicks who own wranglers because they are cute.
I have a buddy in a stock yj that mas made it up some amazing obstacles and has the trail scars to prove it.
As far as the wave i can take it or leave it i really dont care. on some of our runs there will be a yota, zuki, xj, tj, jk, etc etc doesnt matter as long as your in the dirt.

It seems to me that hating on cute chicks because they own a wrangler is a bit extreme ;)

Agreed, I like cute chicks, and I like jeeps. And I like a cute chick driving a jeep better than a like a cute chick driving a boring little car.

well i said nothing about cute chicks, i said chicks who drive wranglers because they think the wranglers cute

and i want the cute chick in the boring car, that one i dont have to impress :D

well i said nothing about cute chicks, i said chicks who drive wranglers because they think the wranglers cute

and i want the cute chick in the boring car, that one i dont have to impress :D

girls that drive boring cars usually have no appreciation for fine offroad machines, so I CAN'T impress them (I certainly ain't going to do it with my looks or charming personality). At least the one driving a jeep I have a chance, since my jeep's probably bigger. Or, get to show her what her cute little jeep can actually do.

girls that drive boring cars usually have no appreciation for fine offroad machines, so I CAN'T impress them (I certainly ain't going to do it with my looks or charming personality). At least the one driving a jeep I have a chance, since my jeep's probably bigger. Or, get to show her what her cute little jeep can actually do.

Girls who drive Wranglers, more often than not, have superiority complexes. Especially ones that drive Wranglers with three pedals. I'll keep my girl in her Versa.

Back