• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quick rant about Wrangler drivers

I wave at all lifted XJ/YJ/TJ/ZJ/JK/CJ, if they don't wave back, f*ck em! If they wave at me in a stocker I wave back. I will wheel with anyone no matter the rig, I just prefer wheeling an XJ! :D

Hell, I'm related to these guys:
2012-05-26_19-55-09_736.jpg

Last count we had 4 TJ's 2 CJ's a JK and my XJ in the family

Last edited:
Ive been stuck alone, and had to ask others for a tug... needless to say, i was VERY gratefull. THE IDEA.... that someone would talk shit while being pulled out by others... is BEYOND ME... The only bigger mystery, is why you continued to help him.... I know your being nice and all that, but i wouldnt have pissed on him if he was on fire at that point....

I was giving a guy in a wrangler a hard time about a mud hole, he went through it.....then pulled me out of it, he got to give me shit about that!

sooo much butthurt.

cherokee's aren't real jeeps. they're just station wagons we like to take everywhere.

Agreed...

LOL

Well, it's true...

i think there's stuff that each jeep is better at in full bodied form, kind of stupid to get a superiority or insuperiority complex over it. i'd personally get high centered on occasion than flip end over end, so i'm not exactly worried about it....
how often do you guys hear about wrangler guys talking about stretching their wheelbase? how often to you guys hear xj guys talk about shortening it?

The ONLY reason why i think it'd be nice to have a wrangler is so i can just swap the tub if and when i roll, since it has a real frame.

The ONLY reason why i think it'd be nice to have a wrangler is so i can just swap the tub if and when i roll, since it has a real frame.

know that feel bro, I got that feeling when i started building my cage, inside the box that xj's are... i thought a nice wrangler cage would be fun in comparison.

I see one flaw in your logic though... how often do wrangler tubs go cheaply? I remember a day when people couldnt give xj shells away, several went to the crusher due to lack of interest.

Back