• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obamas lies to get to where he is

TRNDRVR said:
Don't forget welfare receipients.
Only to those who plan on trying to collect social security. My wife, who pays into social security, will never collect it.
Had my wife out lived me she would not have been able to collect survivors benefits from mine as most would be able to do.

Bent said:
You may not want to go there right now.

:D

Anything in particular you're referring to? Or just everything in general? :D

JNickel101 said:
Anything in particular you're referring to? Or just everything in general? :D
Mortgage fiasco.
:shhh:

Ben H said:
Borrow and spend.
Do you really think that that is the fiscally responsible thing to do?

Is this how you conduct your own personal finances?

Borrow and spend is financial irresponsibility if you ask me.

Carry on!
1974_eating_popcorn.gif

Bent said:
Mortgage fiasco.
:shhh:

Ah, yes, silly me....

Yep, add that one to the list...."I'm an idiot, but its ok b/c the government will come save the day...in its own farked up way."

TRNDRVR said:

Carry on!
1974_eating_popcorn.gif

Stealing isn't any better. Which is what the government does when it taxes me and gives the money to someone else. Guess its my own fault for working and holding a steady job.

And "borrow and spend" should be the title of the Democrat-led Congressional Budget that has what, a $400+ billion deficit?

JNickel101 said:
Stealing isn't any better. Which is what the government does when it taxes me and gives the money to someone else. Guess its my own fault for working and holding a steady job.

And "borrow and spend" should be the title of the Democrat-led Congressional Budget that has what, a $400+ billion deficit?
So you honestly think that Bush has nothing to do with the way this country is right now, and it's basically all Clinton's (who hasn't been in office for 8 years now) fault?

I bet you watch FOX news and Bill O'Reilly too?

:helpme:

SBrad001 said:
The Gov of Louisiana and Mayor Nagin both should be shot too, both showed a level in incompetence that is unforgivable. But in the end the Federal government had a job to do. Regardless of whether or not you agree with assigning that job to the Federal Government, it still had a job to do. And Bush appointed the fuck-ups that were supposed to do that job. They dropped the ball.

makemyday.jpg

Not saying that - but labling the budget and calling it "Bush's budget" when its Congress that comes up with it all and votes to approve it....well thats just stupid. Its a collective effort - all I'm trying to do is get people to quit blaming ONE PERSON for everything that is wrong in this country. You and Brady both like to do it and its just plain silly. I just personally think one side is worse than the other. Both sides suck balls. The last time the GOP controlled Congress, their last budget had something like a $137 billion deficit. Still shitty. But I just lean the way of which is less shitty, IMO.

I didn't mention Clinton at all....?

No, but I do like Family Guy.

Last edited:
TRNDRVR said:

Carry on!
1974_eating_popcorn.gif

Your Jeep has a blow out. You do not have the money to buy a new tire.

Are you financially responcible and walk to work, call in sick, or take vacation?

Do you whip out the credit card and buy the tire, go to work and pay the loan back?

Mudderoy said:

Are you financially responcible and walk to work, call in sick, or take vacation?

Do you whip out the credit card and buy the tire, go to work and pay the loan back?

If you were financially responsible, the first statement would not be true. You would have the $ in a savings, checking or emergency fund (between mattress, buried in the back yard, etc - your choice) to buy a new tire - or you'd have a spare.

Was that a trick question? :D

(I do see what you're getting at...I just couldn't resist)

JNickel101 said:
If you were financially responsible, the first statement would not be true. You would have the $ in a savings, checking or emergency fund (between mattress, buried in the back yard, etc - your choice) to buy a new tire - or you'd have a spare.

Was that a trick question? :D

(I do see what you're getting at...I just couldn't resist)

rofl, yes I know. I was hoping that that point would slip by.

Actually in my scenerio Bill Clinton took all my extra money in the form of taxes, so that's why I didn't have any money for the tire to start with. lol

TRNDRVR said:

Carry on!
1974_eating_popcorn.gif

I will have to run my personal finances like that if Obama starts his tax increases. Tax the people to the point of poverty is morally irresponsible, if you ask me.

Mudderoy said:

This is a question of no comparison.

:conceited

TRNDRVR said:
This is a question of no comparison.

:conceited

Hmmm, well the response was a little longer than "no".

So on the topic of taxes with our current system which liberals love to hate the top 3% of the tax bracket pays roughly a combined thrid of our nations taxes. Also need more proof of irresponsibility look up Bill Ayers on google and see what you find. Obama has been quoted as saying Bill and I are "good friends Bill is an american terrorist that has said in and interview that he wishes that is group the weatherman bombs killed more people. If he can screw up the friends he chooses this bad how do you think he will do in choosing the best direction for our country?!!! Also sure you may not like Bush but if you look at both Obama and McCains conservatisim vs liberalism scores McCain is way closer to the middle. Who do you think is most likely to actually work with both sides and get something done as the Pelosi has not delivered on one things she said they would. Glen Beck put it best
Obama is like a flashy brightly colored book cover it gets your attention but there's really nothing in it. McCain is like an old tattered book that wouldn't catch your eye but if you opened it to read it you'd be glad you did.

Also i'd like to add i'm not s rich person I'm a college student that goes to college on all loans between my single mother and I and she works three jobs to get by.

Mudderoy said:
rofl, yes I know. I was hoping that that point would slip by.

Actually in my scenerio Bill Clinton took all my extra money in the form of taxes, so that's why I didn't have any money for the tire to start with. lol

Bullshit. You spent your extra money instead of putting a little aside for an emergency, just like I did. You do not get to blame taxes for irresponsible spending.

jdurbach said:
Also i'd like to add i'm not a rich person I'm a college student...
Hang in there; people that can think on their own tend to not be too popular in those left wing brainwashing factories.

Back on topic, the OP should have done a little checking before he posted. Even with the often liberal slant, Snopes makes a few good points refuting the list.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/50lies.asp

Back