• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obamas lies to get to where he is

fscrig75 said:
....when your description of what the ATF does is pretty narrow, oh and the ATF is no longer part of the Treasury Department.
Correct, they were moved to the Department of Homeland Security. Their duties, however, did not change. I suppose we could argue all day about this, but my description of "ATFE", "ATF", "BATF", or whatever acronym they want to use is pretty full and complete.

Why do you think they are the Bureau of:
Alcohol (control of tax stamps and licensing production/distribution for interstate commerce)
Tobbaco (control of tax stamps and licensing production/distribution for interstate commerce)
Firearms (control of tax stamps and licensing production/distribution for interstate commerce)
and Explosives (a subdivision of "firearms", class III license for the production/distribution of "destructive devices" in interstate commerce)
fscrig75 said:
Again the ATF feels that they might need Bradleys in certain situations, so what. I bet some people in Cali thought the local cops should've had something bigger when that nut stole the M60 tank.
Not exactly a common occurrence. And even if LAPD had immediate access to a M2/M3 loaded for bear, it wouldn't really slow a -60 down much unless the gunner was really on his toes and new to aim for the tracks.
Of course, a nut really doesn't need a tank.(google "killdozer" sometime)

tbburg said:
Of course, a nut really doesn't need a tank.(google "killdozer" sometime)

Yea I saw that thing it was pretty funny. But I think a Bushmaster would've taken that out pretty quickly. Could you imagine a 25mm rock'n downtown USA, ha ha.

I'm not saying I understand exactly what they do, but I just don't like the idea of agencies having to go do a job and not having the right equipment at their disposal. Like the guys in Somalia, when the worthless UN would send the APCs downtown.

Jeep XJ_YJ said:
Sept 11 ?

Your posts aren't retarded, because your another brainwashed idiot. You sound like you have served before, I thank you for that, but you are Ignorant

Wow....um....anyone else want to take this? Because I might choke this guy out...

And I'm still serving.

You're suggesting that Sept 11th was an "inside job" - we attacked ourselves?

Please wise one, tell me what makes me a brainwashed idiot and ignorant - take me to school. I beg you.

I seem to remember another post of yours, in the "Cops Taze Teenager 19 Times" thread that simply said "cops suck". What are you, 16?

fscrig75 said:
I'm not saying I understand exactly what they do, but I just don't like the idea of agencies having to go do a job and not having the right equipment at their disposal.....
The equipment the ATF needs is an accurate data base, a clipboard, and a polite, respectful attitude. They need guns about as much as the agents over at the Department of Education(who also have the "right" to carry a gun as part of their official duties)

tbburg said:
The equipment the ATF needs is an accurate data base, a clipboard, and a polite, respectful attitude. They need guns about as much as the agents over at the Department of Education(who also have the "right" to carry a gun as part of their official duties)

Good point, but unfortunately "a polite, respectful attitude" does not seem to be compatable with all that testosterone, you know that "mine is bigger than yours" stuff that seems to be a prerequesite for the job!

JNickel101wrote: And damn you Trail-Axe if you EVER suggest I am a liberal again...
Roger that. :D

JNickel101 said:
What are you, 16?

Come on Nickel, surely you can see this guy was trolling. Sixteen, try 14 at the most!

Ecomike said:
Good point, but unfortunately "a polite, respectful attitude" does not seem to be compatable with all that testosterone, you know that "mine is bigger than yours" stuff that seems to be a prerequesite for the job!

Naa,.... None of that seems to be any kind of prerequisite. After all "Kitten Stomper" was a female agent. All they seem to require is that successful applicants be complete and total A******s

Trail-Axe said:
Come on Nickel, surely you can see this guy was trolling. Sixteen, try 14 at the most!

:D good point! :dunce:

tbburg said:
All they seem to require is that successful applicants be complete and total A******s

Well at least I can look forward to having a job waiting for me when I retire from this one...:shhh:

:gee:

Tom R. said:
Yeah, I'm sure both Iran and North Korea are putting a lot of stock in a Non-Tech/Off Topic thread from a Cherokee forum. :rolleyes:
That was my first thought...Ahmadinejad is surfin NAXJA lookin to figure out what America's plans are so he can run and tell Kim Jong Il...

tbburg said:
Isn't that what everyone says about the US?

Let's face it. Do we really want to be "Friends" with the current N. Korean govt?
Or Iran?
Or Nigeria?
Libya,...

The list goes on and on,..

Nigeria...YES! The US imports ~20% of the east coast's petroleum from Nigeria.

buschwhaked said:
Also keep in mind that if it really came down to the gov't going nutzo on citizens, there would be massive sedition from the armed forces. We don't just serve the President, and they would be targeting our families as well.
We are suppose to "Protect and Defend The Constitution" and only have to obey the "Lawful orders" of the President. Many of my comrades seem to forget that piece. He's the President and he is not infallible.

The question then becomes, which candidate do you think is going to maximize the resources of the US towards a viable alternative energy plan?

Good Point! I don't know the answer.

JNickel101 said:
The mere thought of the US government launching weapons against its population is as ludacris as any thought anyone could have. I thought of a million funny analogies here, but none compared to that.

and JeepXJ_YJ, you have made enough retarded posts....

After reading this my 1st thoughts were "4 dead in Ohio."

The ATF deals with people who illegally sell guns without paying taxes on them correct? Sure many will be the people selling their gun cuz they need extra money or whatever, but I guarantee you that an arms dealer doesn't pay his taxes. Do you really want to go knock on the door of someone known to be selling guns illegally - meaning he a) has guns and b) doesn't pay much attention to legality - armed with nothing but " a clipboard, accurate database and a polite attitude"?

EDIT: It sounds like the whole Weaver incident was a screw up on more than one side. The sniper was out of order for the shot that killed Vicki, and he was even prosecuted, until the Feds took over, and threw it out. However, Randy didn'thelp things by selling those shotguns illegally, whether they were shortened by him or the agents. The dogs started barking at the agents who were there on a recon mission, they tried to retreat, boy and friend came out, armed, and saw the men and fired. Or the agents fired first, either way, I can see how the agents would see a threat as there's two males with guns running out in their direction. Maybe they should've identified themselves first, but even then would you stand up and say halt, I am FBI? Like I said, the sniper was wrong, flat out. But the rest is a bit murkier because it turns into he said/she said type thing. Some people will automatically say the gov't was wrong, while others will automatically say the FBI had just cause. I lean towards the just cause but not unconditionally. No one but the men who were knows what exactly happened and in what order.

Last edited:
Boatwrench said:
After reading this my 1st thoughts were "4 dead in Ohio."

I wonder how many of us here even know what that means, other than you, me and a handful of us?

Too many here think this sort of stuff is impossible in this country. I wish it was. I call them nieve ( that stir up some posts, LOL). For one thing, its already happened here in the 60's. Few of the people in the current generation know how close we came to a full blown Iraq style civil war in 1968, probaly because we and the government don't like to talk about it, and don't want to think about.

Ecomike said:
I wonder how many of us here even know what that means, other than you, me and a handful of us?
Kent, panicked N.G., 2 rioters, 2 uninvolved non-combatants.
Ecomike said:
Too many here think this sort of stuff is impossible in this country. I wish it was. I call them nieve ( that stir up some posts, LOL). For one thing, its already happened here in the 60's. Few of the people in the current generation know how close we came to a full blown Iraq style civil war in 1968, probaly because we and the government don't like to talk about it, and don't want to think about.
Research "bonus marches". Already happened in th '30s

Back