• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

long arms

This is retarded, just drive it and see if anything bad happens. Or just gussit it some, if you really wanna trust all these guys advice. my 02 is it will be fine, JUST WHEEL IT BRAAA...good luck

y-townxj said:
This is retarded, just drive it and see if anything bad happens. Or just gussit it some, if you really wanna trust all these guys advice. my 02 is it will be fine, JUST WHEEL IT BRAAA...good luck

Yea well great advice ("Dog Chapman") Braa.... You are about as clueless as he is.................. :repair: and :compwork: or :compwork: then :repair: oh and some :read: too.:dunno:

y-townxj said:
Good Advice BRAAAA, how's it feel to finally be able to buy cigarettes.

y-townxj said:
pretty good, im 48 and I dont smoke but good ''perhaps''

ok, then hows that midlife crisis goin...na im kiddin...but anyways...

Im not gonna get involved in all this, but all i have to say is DO NOT drive it untill its fixed...by fixed, i mean strip alllll that back down to bare frame and start over piece by piece...dont cut corners, thats where it hurts ya...

y-townxj said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA i wish he would, please video tape it too i want to see the look on his face when his front axle ends up under his transfercase. id probably break that driving onto my trailer with no ramps lmao, there goes the saying you only get smarter with age.

2me742v.jpg

o man, u guys are a bunch of weirdos. Thats my, nephues info he gave me his account cause he got rid of his jeep. Why would you even, waist your time looking, at a profile or makeing that video. man thats weird

y-townxj said:
o man, u guys are a bunch of weirdos. Thats my, nephues info he gave me his account cause he got rid of his jeep. Why would you even, waist your time looking, at a profile or makeing that video. man thats weird

since it's a FREE forum to use, why use his account at all? why not make your own account? that seems weird?!

cstilesiscool said:
since it's a FREE forum to use, why use his account at all? why not make your own account? that seems weird?!
haha, i'm afraid I agree.
You actually type like a 16 year old. That story is dumb. If you were a member then i'd believe you son.

Let us know how they handle the jumps, I cannot wait to see the permenent version.

And Mr. Y - Using someone elses account, even a freebie, is grounds for banning.

How did I miss this for so long?

:D

Rev

Rev Den said:
Let us know how they handle the jumps, I cannot wait to see the permenent version.

And Mr. Y - Using someone elses account, even a freebie, is grounds for banning.

How did I miss this for so long?

:D

Rev
I like to think I helped you find it.

Back