• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jcr offroad, any good?

ya with aussie just pull the shafts and then take the spider gears out and put the aussie in. If you go ARB or anything like that you will have to regear. I like my aussie. Im throwing another one up front too.

what is the largest size tire you can put on the rear tire carrier? (i hope 35's will fit....)

A 37" tire will fit. However, we do encourage people to use an aluminum wheel to shave some weight if your running a wide 37" tire.

Also a side note for Receiver winch ppl:
We make a receiver winch craddle. It's pretty slick, runs $165. I am not sure why we don't have it on our site yet, but I will get it up with the next wave of new products.

A 37" tire will fit. However, we do encourage people to use an aluminum wheel to shave some weight if your running a wide 37" tire.

Also a side note for Receiver winch ppl:
We make a receiver winch craddle. It's pretty slick, runs $165. I am not sure why we don't have it on our site yet, but I will get it up with the next wave of new products.

Would love to see pictures of the cradle, I assume it will work with the prerunner bumpers?

JCR makes great products, have great customer service and are just a great group of guys to deal with.

Support those who support us.

Cheeseman-OUT!

To those guys torn between the winch/non-winch bumper. I originally bought a Rigidco non-winch bumper with a receiver mount thinking I wouldn't need a winch, but might eventually get the receiver monted winch. After a few wheeling trips, getting stuck and having friends pull me out, I was dead set on getting a winch. By then I realized a receiver mounted winch would suck for all the reasons posted above.

Instead I followed EricsXJ's writeup and modified my bumper. Bought a harbor freight winch plate and went to a friends house. It took us above 5 hours to hack up my bumper and the plate, then weld on the rest and reinforce it. Now the winch is inset into the grille and doesn't affect my approach angle at all. I much prefer my setup now to any winch bumper on the market.

when i get home from work i'll dig up a picture of the winch bumper im buying from a friend, and send it to you. its homemade and proven itself time and again

JCR makes great products, have great customer service and are just a great group of guys to deal with.

Support those who support us.

Cheeseman-OUT!

I agree with you Tyler, Now everyone stop talking about lockers and winches and such!

How many pages before people have heard of us?

Give me a discount and I'll post "buy from JCR Offroad" In my Sig! :D Meh, just kidding you guys have cheap enough stuff and this sale is gonna save me some scratch! :kissyou:

The bumper MaxxXJ is talking about is a decent bumper. A little different than most.
IMG_0029.jpg

Back