• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jcr offroad, any good?

JCRoffroad is a Scam!

They sell these nice looking products that look like they are smooth and durable like plastic in the pictures, But then when you get the product, It turns out its all made out of Thick heavy steel. Who the hell wants that kind of crap on an XJ?

the blasphemy!!!!

Just in case somebody was just skimming threw and thought i was giving a bad review of JCRoffroad..
JCROFFROAD IS A GREAT COMPANY!

:phone:

Yeah, Kiss ass now! :D

It'll be a PITA if you need to swap them to another rig!

I welded my AJ sliders onto my frame stiffiners. If i ever want them off, 5 minutes with a grinder and they'll come off. I feel like they are mounted stronger now that they are welded up to the steel stiffiners. I've smacked them pretty good. Even had the whole rig on its side being pivoted my the rails and they haven't budged. Welding them isn't a bad option either, i just wouldnt weld them straight to the unibody

Well i had some custome made with the mount tabs like most have then at work i had some 3/8 steel stock cut down to size of frame rails tallness and length used our steel punch and added tons of holes like the sets of frame stiffners you see and was going to weld the steel on to the frame in the holes then weld rock sliders pads to that seemed to me like would stiffen everything up alot and be safer then just bolting.

I have a crushed rocker on the '91 that was protected by a JCR slider.

There's nothing wrong with the slider.

That doesn't mean the sliders are bad, it means that everything has it's limits. If you're going to do the types of things that result in major unibody damage, there's only so much a company can provide for you.

JCR is a good group of dudes making good products.

When I bought my first bumper from them, they were a good group of dudes making good inexpensive products.

im pretty torn between getting a winch bumper and just getting a stage 3 or stage 4 bumper. i dont think i'll ever NEED a winch bumper cause everyone i wheel with at least 1 of them has a winch and i always carry at least a come along and a 5/16" chain and i try to never wheel alone.

if i get a stage 3 i cant buy a hitch mounted winch later but if i get a stage 4 i can.

jcroffroad how much longer are you guys offering the deal of 250 for the stage 4 bumper?

pm me please with a response

im pretty torn between getting a winch bumper and just getting a stage 3 or stage 4 bumper. i dont think i'll ever NEED a winch bumper cause everyone i wheel with at least 1 of them has a winch and i always carry at least a come along and a 5/16" chain and i try to never wheel alone.

if i get a stage 3 i cant buy a hitch mounted winch later but if i get a stage 4 i can.

jcroffroad how much longer are you guys offering the deal of 250 for the stage 4 bumper?

pm me please with a response

They said in another thread that its going on until sometime in march.

march is to close lol, i think im just going to have to throw down the Credit card and buy the bumper...

Hopefully my profit sharing check from 09 will cover front and rear bumpers for me! Man UPS is gonna hate me! :D

Hopefully my profit sharing check from 09 will cover front and rear bumpers for me! Man UPS is gonna hate me! :D

my income tax was only 300, and i spent half that on a electric shaver and hair clippers. the ups guy isnt going to like me either, im just thankful for not having to pay tax on out of state orders.

my income tax was only 300, and i spent half that on a electric shaver and hair clippers. the ups guy isnt going to like me either, im just thankful for not having to pay tax on out of state orders.

You sir have your priorities all screwed up! :D

Back