• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

Hi! My name is Derek and i live in southern california :). I have an 88 XJ with some bells and whistles, but as we all know, it's always a work in progress. This pic is a couple months old now, recently added a front Aussie locker (not that it would show up anyway hehe) and a rack and cut more of the fenders away due to some rubbing. Anyhow, nice to see wheelers from all over, would be great to have a massive NAXJA get-together someday when we are all rich!

Here is the thing at a Big Bear mountain run a couple months ago:http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/...iew&current=BigBearNAXJARun-May4-6of07058.jpg

Skwerly said:
Hi! My name is Derek and i live in southern california :). I have an 88 XJ with some bells and whistles, but as we all know, it's always a work in progress. This pic is a couple months old now, recently added a front Aussie locker (not that it would show up anyway hehe) and a rack and cut more of the fenders away due to some rubbing. Anyhow, nice to see wheelers from all over, would be great to have a massive NAXJA get-together someday when we are all rich!

Here is the thing at a Big Bear mountain run a couple months ago:http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/...iew&current=BigBearNAXJARun-May4-6of07058.jpg

welcome, but this is the North Atlantic Chapter. Check out the SoCal chapter....

well... i said 1000, it was more like a 1200 mile drive but the XJ made it without a problem. The bull bar was on when i got it from that kid, its a manik (didnt know if you wanted to know) tomorrow morning its comming off and the custom work begins. Its nice to finally be home and around a welder again! :D

My name is Steve. I'm from Delaware and this is my junk...

DSCF2812.jpg

hey guys! :)

I live on the top of Old Baltimore Pike across 896... The Pike is my direct route to go everywhere lol... So yea... At least twice a day

:wave: :wave: im emily..im from the wounderful southshore..i have a 95xj with a 2 inch lift and 31 procomp mts..not much but enough for me..

I'm from southcoast mass, been a user for about 2 yrs but haven't been on since my accident a year or so ago. If I had taken the jeep that day,I'd still be walking and would have been done with my h/p 44 and 9" by now!I'd probably be in red by now too, seems all i get to spend my money on now is hospital bills.:(

Hi everyone, I am Michelle from Virginia and I have a 94 XJ, with a 6" lift on 33's plus some other odds and ends. Here are some of my fav pics.

ShoeCreek3-25-07copy1.jpg

GWNFMay11-13064.jpg

GWNFMay11-13045.jpg

Alright! Lift and tires are on... and the bumper if finally done.:clap: With a ton of help and time from my father on both. I couldnt be any happier with either. The paint is still wet but she had to get mounted, ive got a 12 hour drive to do tonight...
QuarterViewSized.jpg

JoshDes said:
Alright! Lift and tires are on... and the bumper if finally done.:clap: With a ton of help and time from my father on both. I couldnt be any happier with either. The paint is still wet but she had to get mounted, ive got a 12 hour drive to do tonight...
Good looking rig! Hopefully everything is good for the drive? No new shakes, bad angles, etc...

For some reason I end up doing a lot of work/installs/rebuilds on my rig right before trips. More than once I've stopped at rest areas and double checked stuff to make sure it's all staying in place/staying tight... :laugh3:

Angles seem fine, i do have a little shake, but 3 1/2 inches didnt create too bad of a DS angle. Im thinking im going to try U joints first then on to more expensive options.
Yeah i my re-torque, re-lube, recheck today. Shes fully loaded down, with a spare rachet straped to the roof. Time for some :speepin: before the drive.

Josh

JoshDes said:
Angles seem fine, i do have a little shake, but 3 1/2 inches didnt create too bad of a DS angle. Im thinking im going to try U joints first then on to more expensive options.
My RE 3.5 leaf packs put me at 5.25" of lift, more angle than my drive shaft was built for. :laugh3:

Have a safe drive!

is that a measurment after new tires or not??? I havent measured it yet. The drive went well, i overheated in VA after i blew all of my anti freeze out the cap, cant figure out why it loosened... filled from a stream and continued on my way. Still happy with it!

Howdy,
Names Ian, in Boston,

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/show_image.pl?bg=000000&image=http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/2306000-2306999/2306155_73_full.jpg

1996 Jeep Cherokee Country
4.0 Liter Inline 6

Stock Dana 30 Front Axle
Stock Chrysler 8.25 - 27 spline Rear Axle 3.55 Gears
K&N FIPK GEN II air intake
Airaid throttle body spacer
Optima Yellow Top Battery
RE 3.5" Super Ride
Daystar 2in budget lift
JKS Quicker Disconnects
Rubicon hack and tap w/ CV drive shaft
15" Black Steel Wheels w/ Rock Ratz center caps
32 11.50 R15 BFG All-Terains
Old man Emu Steering Stabilizer
Custom 4x4 Fabrication Front & Rear Bumpers w/Swing-away tire carrier
Warn Magnum 9K Winch
Bushwhacker Cut Out Fender Flares
Conferr 6in Porthole Roof Rack w/ High Lift Mount and Light Tabs, Baja Off road lights 4 Front and 2 Rear
Cobra Dual Watch CB w/4’ Firestik antenna
Dash Mounted Garmin E trex Legend C GPS
Garmin Street Pilot
Homemade cargo area net
Custom Hood Vents

Back