• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Frame stiffeners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok a weird queston.A long time ago i hurd theres a special way to mount these by jacking up the jeep in sort of a way that theres no pressure on the uni-body, and its stright as it could be. So when there all welded in place the uni-body is where it should be. Is this true?

Nice Copy!

:rolleyes:

Welcome to the business :wave:

pat·ent
thinsp.png
/ˈpæt
thinsp.png
nt or, for 10, 12–15, ˈpeɪt-; especially Brit. ˈpeɪt
thinsp.png
nt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pat-nt or, for 10, 12–15, peyt-; especially Brit. peyt-nt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun 1.the exclusive right granted by a government to an inventor to manufacture, use, or sell an invention for a certain number of years.

Nice Copy!

:rolleyes:

I think the only reason why they made these is b/c of popular vote and request. I guess you need to keep up with what the people want. It’s a pain in the ass to drill thru 3/16 make all the holes for rosette welds. The people don’t want to just stitch weld around the edges. Iv been seeing people complain about it for years on here.

Last edited:
I think the only reason why they made these is b/c of popular vote and request. I guess you need to keep up with what the people want. It’s a pain in the ass to drill thru 3/16 make all the holes for rosette welds. The people don’t want to just stitch weld around the edges.

Personally I think 3/16" is overkill and unnecessary weight anyways.

10 gauge is slightly thicker that 1/8" and plenty thick enough to stiffen the rails.

We listened and gave people what they wanted.

A patent would not apply in this case because we are offering a significantly different design as well as all the times this has been covered on the internet.

BTW thanks for all the orders people, keep your eyes peeled for new products.

Last edited:
We listened and gave people what they wanted.

A patent would not apply in this case because we are offering a significantly different design as well as all the times this has been covered on the internet.

Swiss cheesing our design is a significant difference? Ours are 4+ years of tried and true. We'll see how the light guage material works out for you.

Welcome to the business :wave:

Not that it's any of your business, but since you bring it up... We have all our equipment in house. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Swiss cheesing our design is a significant difference? Ours are 4+ years of tried and true. We'll see how the light guage material works out for you.

Not that it's any of your business, but since you bring it up... We have all our equipment in house. http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=968612 :D

Isn't 1/8 inch thicker than what is there in the first place? It has got to be a significant improvement.

Both versions of this product have their benefits. It is a pain to drill holes in 3/16, and its difficult to tap threads into 10g to bolt up aftermarket crossmembers and such.

Guys, lets please keep things here courteous. This forum is here to help push products, not each other.

Wow guys, thanks for the support, I think Bob(T&T) and I have worked out our differences backchannel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back