• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Frame stiffeners

Status
Not open for further replies.
-96JeepSpeed- said:
will these work with drop-brackets with the RE supports?

I if you can drop the supports 1/8" I would think they would. Or you could trim out the stiffeners around them.

They fit awesome, will begin shipments Friday. Thanks for the orders guys, keep them coming.......

Finish welding and painting isn't finished in this picture, but you get the idea.

There are plenty of rosette holes.

SHIPPING STARTS TOMORROW!

Sleeves001.jpg

First shipments on the way! Have inventory on the shelf.

Hey Brian or Adam,. I have a question that may be a bit remedial. I am interested in a set of these but I am running the JCR Stage 2 sliders. With the installation of the frame stiffeners should I take off the sliders to install or should I cut around the slider mounting points? Will there be be much strength lost if I were to cut out around the sliders? I am afraid that I will not be able to line the sliders back up 100% and then the self tapper holes will get hogged out too much to hold the sliders (minus the pinch seam mount).

Thanks guys.

I would cut around the sliders and weld the sliders baseplates directly to the stiffenes....will be plenty strong.

look awesome, don't have the money right now, but definitely a good deal and i'll be in the market for both these and the shackle relocation brackets hopefully in the near future :) great work, keep all the awesome products coming.

on second thought. stop coming up with all this awesome stuff. all that means is i'll have to save more and more to afford it all! just kidding. again, nice job :D

wow over 120 plug welds - i am done welding for the year! solid fit and no more creak of the cage! now to tie in the foot plates...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back