• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas Tree Run 12/12

looks like some snow in the forecast Thrusday evening through Saturday afternoon. Might be as much as 6 inches of fresh stuff up there

All I see for this weekend is windy and rainy. I hope it snows up there. But I don't see it. Does anyone live nearby there that can confirm it?

Cherokee's eat Taco's

I don"t care if its raining, snowing, or hailing. I will be there. My rig is in the shop at the moment getting my Front ARB back in working order.

I always bring a couple sleds. there is usually a patch or two of snow to go down.

Last year was a blast!

Who all is bringing kids?

I will have a few with me as usual. Sleding.. hopefully on snow.. but loose gravel works also.

I plan on coming up, it should be my 3 kids (4,7, and 10), myself, and possibly my wife, or my friend. I don't think I'm going to get a tree, I just want to meet up and have some fun! I live in Estacada/Eagle Creek, and the snow has melted over the last week, but I heard they have gotten a little snow lately. If anything it should be a good run, and maybe we can get to the towers.

What Not_jason said, 9 am!
lol the quote above says 9 am. :cheers: I went online and looked at the National Weather Service forecast for this weekend up at Mt. Hood.:tear:
This Afternoon: Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 33. South southwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.

Tonight: Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 32. Windy, with a southwest wind between 28 and 37 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.

Sunday: Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Windy, with a west southwest wind between 31 and 34 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Sunday Night: Rain. Low around 32. Windy, with a west southwest wind 31 to 34 mph decreasing to between 23 and 26 mph. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

lol the quote above says 9 am. :cheers: I went online and looked at the National Weather Service forecast for this weekend up at Mt. Hood.:tear:
This Afternoon: Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 33. South southwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.

Tonight: Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 32. Windy, with a southwest wind between 28 and 37 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.

Sunday: Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Windy, with a west southwest wind between 31 and 34 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Sunday Night: Rain. Low around 32. Windy, with a west southwest wind 31 to 34 mph decreasing to between 23 and 26 mph. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Would have been a lot easier to say "the weather is going to suck"

I wanna go. If I could hitch a ride from the ranger station that would be great.

I'm bringing a sled.

Hey I live in oc and we have a seat if want a ride the whole way. as long as your not a wierdo lol. Let me know.9712219174

that would be awesome, but I don't need a ride the whole way as I'm coming from sandy tomorrow. Hey, my avatar is my jeep on a rallycross course. how weird could I be?

Back