• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas Tree Run 12/12

Re: Christmas Tree Run

I'm in. The wife already marked it on our calendar.

I went into the Estacada Ranger Station and "warned" them about us coming up on the 12th. They said that there should be 3 workers there and more than plenty of passes, also they are $5 if it wasn't covered yet. I exaggerated and told them there will be about 50 trucks going up, so I'm trying to get a few other people to follow me up.

So what do you think Ryan we going to make it farther without you breaking something this time??
:cheers:

Also maybe this time we can have something other then a stock rig to break trail. LOL

So...... what do we do on the run. I mean are we just driving down a forest road the whole time or are there trails?

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

I don't think we'll get as high as we did last year. I'll be happy to let somebody bigger lead. I'm not stock but I'll bet I'm still the smallest...

I'm actually not even getting a tree. My roommate has to work and she wants to be there to get the tree so we'll just be along for the ride

Me and Jen went up yesterday in the dodge. There wasn't a whole lot of snow, and most of it was packed down. We were able to go pretty much everywhere in a stock dodge 1500 4x4 with street tires.

looks like some snow in the forecast Thrusday evening through Saturday afternoon. Might be as much as 6 inches of fresh stuff up there

Back