• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmans Tree / Toys For Tots Run: 12/10

Don't worry, we aren't running trails. As has been in the past, the goal of the run is the trees. We'll probably also hit up Goat Mountain and either South Fork Mountain or the old rock pit where Rod got stuck.

pullingrod.jpg

I'm currently bitching at the front of the jeep cause I'm gonna have to drill holes for these tow hooks and I'm already fighting wth battery powered tools

Anyone want some stock fender flaires for an 88 to 96 Cherokee, there free, the only reason I ask is I can bring them on this run. I also have a set of TJ flairs already cut for a Cherokee 50.00 dollars. For those. :) They look real nice on cherokees there just a little small for covering my tires, so I will be going a diffrent route.

Yup just finished packing my toys and spare tire. Will get up early to make coffee and make lunch. I have 3 toys, unsure why I am bringing them as I will not be dropping off until next week. Maybe to prove to you all that I bough toys. :) Gravel roads here I come. I am not staying on that crap, I want to find some snow. :)

Me and the girl will be up there with our dogs in a black dodge pickup. we may see you, we tend to go up the memaloose side more than hillockburn, but we may switch it up.

Back