• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmans Tree / Toys For Tots Run: 12/10

Dick, I could probably meet up with you when you get to Vancouver. Let me know what time you think you'll be rolling through at.

It hasn't snowed in like a month, so don't expect much. Lots of bumpy forest roads.

T minus 1 day. I am having the GF stop by Costco today to pick me up some more toys, brining my total to 4 toys. We have a convoy heading outta Beav town at 8:00am, so if you wanna convoy be at the Safeway on Murry, the one closest to Scholls Ferry road.

Thanks everyone for your participation and contribution. :)

Out! I'm going to meet at the ranger station to give Jason and Dick their stuff but that's about it. I get payed Friday so I'll see what I can do for a toy but it's not going to be much.

BrokeA$$Dave

oh geeze dave come on! just a little bit of a run? just a little?

and I wish I was close enough to meet up at 8 for a convoy and not already have been on the road for almost 3 hours haha.

Im ready! just picked up some more propane and lunch stuff while on the trail.

Nice, I usually pack a lunch, It's inevitable people will bail, but hopefully their will be more people than planned show up. It should be fun, does anyone know if there is snow up there?

i come to the trail with brats and chedderwursts all the time. and never leave without the camp stove. dustin was saying it was probably gonna just be bare trails.

Should throw up a hail marry and just go to TSF! Atleast that way were hitting some trails and not just roads. Thats just my 2 cents...
:conceited

im not ready for crazy trails yet! im not bumpstopped. i mainly just need rear ones. how to create those in 24hrs? anyone know?

im not ready for crazy trails yet! im not bumpstopped. i mainly just need rear ones. how to create those in 24hrs? anyone know?

cut the eyelets off of either a pair of stock xj uca's or lca's. depending on how much stop you need. weld them to the top of the u-bolt plates. i have ran this on my 00 for 2 years now with no complaints. takes about an hr. if you have the arms to sacrafice

Bronze.

Im not running any either, I dont plan on getting crazy, If you want to come back for the hangover run and I can convince Jarrod to take his Pathfinder, then we can have some fun, he beats on that thing pretty good.

Back