• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Xmas Tree and Toys For Tots Run 12/8/2012

He better still have 'em!
lol
Mike you bringin the Jeep out or did you want to run shotgun with me?

any chance you bring the fairleads? i still dont have one and i never herd from you...

Bronze.

Oh shit I do still have those hiding under a bunch of motorcycle parts somewhere in my mess of a work bench . I'll trough them in the jeep for you bronze . Thanks josh but Ill follow you up there and if anything else breaks so be it , this run is the day before my birthday so I'm not missing it , didn't do shit for my 30th last year .

Ok, no worries.... I'll keep you in my rearview mirror, and will have plenty of tools and a tow strap should anything happen.

I should probably ask this now since I haven't a clue why it didn't cross my mind before but is this trail/run/ what ever it is, mild/meduim/hard? just thought of this because I see all your guys rigs are pretty modified with lifts and tires. well mines stock and has 29" mt lol the only real advantage I have is a factory rear lsd. I'm right now trying to get a 1.5" lift before this but it never did cross my mind to ask if my rig can do this?

Generally speaking...trail etiquette is that you keep the guy behind you in your mirror at all times...
That way no one gets left behind.
Also having A CB will help prevent this as well....good way to call out for help or receive directions on the trail, and for general BS-ing along the way.
I usually bring a hand held as a spare just in case someone needs it.

Mike I may have a solution for you, lets hook up tomorrow.

Current forecast shows 10-20 inches of snow today above 3500 feet and by Saturday the snow level down to 1000 feet.

Back