• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Billet Aluminum lift on Ebay

Has anybody emailed this guy yet?

"I began selling a few on "Ebay" approx. a year ago and have sold over 1500 of these with great success." <thats what his website says

"Over 2200 of these sold please feel free to read my feedback. Also see my return policy." <thats what his ebay sale says

thats 700 people that didnt like it lol just thought it was intersting

wow people are paying 80 bucks. :laugh:

sugg. retail $209 :shocked: :banghead:

I think the "350" suckers who might have actually tried to put those things on would collapse the hollow blocks as soon as they tightened down their u-bolts! Ebay really annoys me sometimes, people think they can sell anything. As long as there is a sucker out there with some extra cash. Well "over 350" to be exact! lol

:mad: :mad: :mad: You guys need to go to the link for the lift kit on ebay and send this guy some questions or just harrass him till he stops selling these things! I left him a nasty message warning him about the safety of the people who buy these things. Right in his feedback it says someone returned a kit because the blocks collapsed on him!! Isn't that warning enough? Let's get on this guy about his shady business ethics! :lecture: :nono:

I emailed the guy and told him that his stuff was unsafe and that he should not be allowed to sell it. This is what he replied:

"Thanks for the comment however we have a US patent on this product...the US Government has conducted several tests prior to them issuing us a patent."

Who are you tellin to go search? I read all of the threads and thats why I posted this response...just thought it would be interesting for others to read. Didn't know if you were telling me to go search. If you were , was there some specific thread you wanted me to see because that forum has like 11 pages on it

Man, I was telling everyone to "search" That is an actual thread, not a forum (unless the link works different for everyone else but me). That thing went 11 pages, the response you got wasn't half as funny as some of the other things the guy said. Anyway, that other one was 11 pages, now I'm helping to make this one go as far!

lift caused new jeep to go off the road, getting the refund was not easy.
Buyer coconut0727 ( 142) Nov-07-05 14:21 7997950951
Reply by jerryandmyrtie: I thought Jeeps were made for offroading?

a 9 month old thread for this?

Old thread or not i cant believe people are still buying this crap. Can you imagine the squeking and popping sounds that would come from a jeep with these!

Back