• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Billet Aluminum lift on Ebay

Well if I had seen those I wouldn't have gotten my Daystar kit! I thought everyone knew that if it's 100% fake billet aluminum it adds horsepower! It's the bling factor....

I'm sensing a group buy opportunity slipping away.

Attention Beezil: Jerry and Myrtie (J&M mfg) said these are billet.

Anyone up for the 2" kit. Not as much billet, but still sweet. I'll check with Jerry and Myrtie to see if they're "trail rated".

MaXJohnson said:
so, who's up for a

GROUP BUY !

I'm in if I get to be part of the group lawsuit when those parts fail and cause accidents. It's funny some of the ideas people come up with to "get rich quick". Here is some cheap garbage I'll sell on eBay to unknowing, unsuspecting customers who will buy my garbage because they don't know any better. I have thought of my own get rich quick scheme. I'll buy some of the garbage bumpers on eBay with the recovery points and not spring for the optional tie in brackets, and some cheap aluminum hollow blocks for my suspension, go out and use and abuse my jeep on the trail, and when I am injured from suspension parts collapsing or from the garbage recovery points failing and becoming a deadly projectile, I'll become rich. Has anyone else thought of this? It just absolutely amazes me some of the things people throw out there and don't even think about customer safety. Safety is one of my big concerns, and it just blows my mind why someone would even put together some of this junk. I mean, I know we are not talking about bumpers, but since we are talking about junk on eBay, why would you sell a bumper with recovery points and have the longer frame tie in mounting brackets as an additional charge option? How retarded is that? People aren't going to pay more for additional stuff if they don't have too, and they won't especially if they are not informed as to the importance of having such additional features. When it comes to safety, things should either be clearly pointed out, or included without option. I mean come on, if you have shackle tabs on your bumper, you darn well better have them mounted correctly, because someone else will own your business in a bug hurry. I don't care if you have sold thousands of product without incident, it only takes one to put an end to it all.
:soapbox:

Beezil said:
pet peave:

the word "billet" used to market anything aluminum.

what you see there is ***NOT*** "billet".

Hey! That's my secret product #2, and in those pics, theyre 94% done...and YES they ARE billet.

:wave:

XJawgi said:
is it me or does RE have a secret society of employees or marketing/sales reps in these forums?

"Oh the fat man made a funny" :laugh:

GottaBeJeep said:
I'm in if I get to be part of the group lawsuit when those parts fail and cause accidents. It's funny some of the ideas people come up with to "get rich quick". Here is some cheap garbage I'll sell on eBay to unknowing, unsuspecting customers who will buy my garbage because they don't know any better. I have thought of my own get rich quick scheme. I'll buy some of the garbage bumpers on eBay with the recovery points and not spring for the optional tie in brackets, and some cheap aluminum hollow blocks for my suspension, go out and use and abuse my jeep on the trail, and when I am injured from suspension parts collapsing or from the garbage recovery points failing and becoming a deadly projectile, I'll become rich. Has anyone else thought of this? It just absolutely amazes me some of the things people throw out there and don't even think about customer safety. Safety is one of my big concerns, and it just blows my mind why someone would even put together some of this junk. I mean, I know we are not talking about bumpers, but since we are talking about junk on eBay, why would you sell a bumper with recovery points and have the longer frame tie in mounting brackets as an additional charge option? How retarded is that? People aren't going to pay more for additional stuff if they don't have too, and they won't especially if they are not informed as to the importance of having such additional features. When it comes to safety, things should either be clearly pointed out, or included without option. I mean come on, if you have shackle tabs on your bumper, you darn well better have them mounted correctly, because someone else will own your business in a bug hurry. I don't care if you have sold thousands of product without incident, it only takes one to put an end to it all.
:soapbox:

RRRRAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!11

GottaBeJeep said:
I'm in if I get to be part of the group lawsuit when those parts fail and cause accidents.

Cool. 2" or 3"? They're both billet

Who else is in? We need 8 more.

I'll call Geico in the mornng and see if they'll go group buy on a short term insurance policy. We can cash in on that too.

BTW, I hear there's a midget chick inside that gecko costume. Gotta be a hottie :kissyou:

I'm selling solid billet pine lift blocks. $30 a pair, stack em to add lift.

a great upgrade if you have one of those ebay kits.

:wierd:

Last edited:
XJawgi said:
the coil spring spacers arent even welded all the way around...can we report this to someone or maybe ebay ??

why would they need to be welded all the way around?

I think these things are junk too, but it has nothing to oo with the welding.

Back