• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATTN: 2015 FALL FLOG - OCT 23-25th - Adventure Offroad Park

I'm officially out - just booked a work thing in Florida that weekend. Y'all have fun.

Yes. There's no registration for NAXJA. We're just crashing their event.

During an event, the event admission is the only way in. Better to just snag the double raffle tickets now.

Plus if you win the jeep makeover in the raffle i'll get paid to work on your junk :D

What does a jeep makeover consist of?

Specific parts....

-Toms 4×4 Superstore will donate a FULL Jeep makeover. This will include labor, gears, axles, tires, wheels, winch, and bumpers.
-Max tire size 35”
-Wheels must be 17” XD, ATX, etc.
-Gear must be Motive Gear
-Axles must be Ten Factory
-Lift kit 4” max
-Winch TBD
-Bumpers TBD
-AOP will donate a yearly pass for 2016

Specific parts....

-Toms 4×4 Superstore will donate a FULL Jeep makeover. This will include labor, gears, axles, tires, wheels, winch, and bumpers.
-Max tire size 35”
-Wheels must be 17” XD, ATX, etc.
-Gear must be Motive Gear
-Axles must be Ten Factory
-Lift kit 4” max
-Winch TBD
-Bumpers TBD
-AOP will donate a yearly pass for 2016

I was hoping for maybe like a cam in the 5.3, Solid Knuckles and Air Bumps!!!

I was hoping for maybe like a cam in the 5.3, some Solid Knuckles and Air Bumps!!!

Yea no doubt. Clearly targeted for the JK's. 4" isn't going to cut it on my 5 speed xj and 35's! :looney: :gee: :eek: :dunce:

That's not happening. I'll be there in ole Green Jeep. April and the baby are coming so I have to keep them comfy.

Just think, you'll have lots of good pictures.

Ah, I didn't know they were coming. That makes sense then I guess. Gotta order heims and bungs for my lowers and install those and that should be my only major project before this trip. Thanks for bringing that header panel too.

No, you'll be able to do plenty in the Green Jeep, Andy.

Back