• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATTN: 2015 FALL FLOG - OCT 23-25th - Adventure Offroad Park

In...

Okay cool I'll be there I'm on 35's, but may have to play it safe this weekend since i'm riding up alone - I have some leaf spring maintenance I need to do today before i ride up

Okay cool I'll be there I'm on 35's, but may have to play it safe this weekend since i'm riding up alone - I have some leaf spring maintenance I need to do today before i ride up

I'll be passing through Atlanta about 10 pm tonight...... :gee:

Have fun guys! Wish I could be there but the funds are tapped out for a while.

I'll be passing through Atlanta about 10 pm tonight...... :gee:

What time are you guys hitting the trails tomorrow? I am going to get a room for the night. I will be easy to spot:

paul-xj.jpg

Last edited:
Have fun guys! Wish I could be there but the funds are tapped out for a while.

Maybe you should have skipped the track day last weekend!!!!! :dunce:

we"ll be rolling at 9am cst. Looking forward to wheeling, Sam might be talked into putting a little beatdown on her xj....

We are at the Comfort Inn. Had some major parking lot traffic on I 20. Then I tried to merge on I-20 after a gas stop and the ass hat pulling a camper would not get over. I found a nice Coffee Milk Stout by Wiseacre in EAst Ridge. I need somt wheeling time..... see yall Tomorrow.

It's killing me that all this is happening 2 hours from my house and I'm in Florida. Y'all have fun. I'll be waiting for pictures and a report.

Enjoyed the park trails. Facilities were ok. (They need a Crawford's style bath house, and RV sites.) Hated the trip there and back. Atlanta sucks! Took me 8 hours to get there from D's house..... We left her place around 5 and got to the hotel at 1am. The jeep is running like shit. My guess is old gas. Still enjoyed it a lot. IF I can find a quicker way there and they get better facilities I'll be back up there. For a 3 year old park it's a pretty darn good start. If you live close I recommend you go check it out.

Enjoyed the park trails. Facilities were ok. (They need a Crawford's style bath house, and RV sites.) Hated the trip there and back. Atlanta sucks! Took me 8 hours to get there from D's house..... We left her place around 5 and got to the hotel at 1am. The jeep is running like shit. My guess is old gas. Still enjoyed it a lot. IF I can find a quicker way there and they get better facilities I'll be back up there. For a 3 year old park it's a pretty darn good start. If you live close I recommend you go check it out.

They had showers and RV sites.

The park is only 2.5 years old so I'm sure back then Crawford's didn't have a huge bath house either. I'm pretty sure they already have RV sites there, and the one bunk house. Right across the gravel road they have already started building some cabins. Tom is pumping more and more money into that place. Definitely one of the best parks on the east coast!

Last edited:
They had showers and RV sites.

They had 2 showers for 300+ people.

The park is only 2.5 years old so I'm sure back then Crawford's didn't have a huge bath house either. I'm pretty sure they already have RV sites there, and the one bunk house. Right across the gravel road they have already started building some cabins. Tom is pumping more and more money into that place. Definitely one of the best parks on the east coast!

When I say RV I mean full hook up. I saw what looked like a couple electric hook ups on some of the sites up by the pavilion. As many campers as was there he needs more but I'm sure he knows that and as time and money allow he will add more.

I've never seen an offroad park with full RV hook ups.

When I say full I mean water and electric. I forgot that full means sewer too. yes most don't have that..... :dunce:

Once again starting this hobby with Crawford's Campground has spoiled me..... :gee:

Back