• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

30% off at REI until christmas eve

i don't care how big of a discount they offer, i will NEVER buy anything from REI.

i do not support companies that support SUWA and the wilderness acts.

its just not in me to help fund a company that's trying to shut down my way of life.

....just sayin.

I dont support REI either.. The sierra club, SUWA, and the wilderness act.. No thank you.

I shop at REI then buy online. Only time I ever buy there is when I need it now. That said, it's getting a little close to xmas shop online, REI would be an option

Hell yeah! Let's spend a ton of money with REI! Who cares that they do all they can to shut down motorized access to public lands? A good deal on crappy camping gear is WAY more important! /sarcasm
:rolleyes:

Local company, have friends working there. I support them all. You all pay taxes, I assume. Those taxes are used for far worse things worldwide than limiting motorized access, but I won't hold it against you. *shrug*

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

There...in my opinion isn't many things worse than closing motorized access to public lands.

The big difference between paying taxes and shopping at REI... I won't go to jail for not shopping there.

I would pay full price during the sale if it guaranteed that they didn't send any of my money to SUWA

Lot of funny in this thread. My whole family has REI Visa cards. Guess I need to pistol whip them, and tell them their terrorists.

Thanks for the heads up, SP.

30% off, b*tches!

Wicking base layer is where it's at. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Back